Current time: 17/06/2024, 21:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Anybody visiting Middlesbrough, I'll just summerise how the Middlesbrough network is operating during the Bus Station Closure:

11 (Middlesbrough terminating) and 12 (Monday-Saturday Daytime only): Operating normal route from Town Hall to Coulby Newham and back as after as Grange Road (Cleveland Centre). From there, they operate via Albert Road and Corporation Road where they layover (for upto 19 minutes, 8 minutes longer than normal) before turning round at the Wilson Street/Corporation Road Roundabout and return to the Town Hall
11 (34 interworking, from Coulby Newham) and 12 (After 1830 Monday-Saturday and all day Sunday): Normal Route into Middlesbrough Bus Station but straight along Hartington Road and Newport Road. 11s turn into the temporary Bus Station to set down and turn round to use Stand T34, 12s head straight onto T36 to load up (for either 610 or 611 after 1900, 1840 and 1910 12s are both straight off the 12)
11 (34 interworking, heading to Coulby Newham): 34 sets down in the Bus Station or on the roadside, then runs light along Wilson Street and Albert Road to the Town Hall to start 11s
13: Operates via Linthrope Road, Grange Road, Albert Road and Wilson Street to the stop outside the Princess Alice (shared with the 36/37/38)
14: Starts from stand T36, normal route to Hartington Road then turns onto Newport Road to the temporary Bus Station to set down. Those staying on the 14 turn right out of the bus station onto Newport Road then right onto Hartington Road and upto the Hartington Interchange to loop round the roundabout and back along Hartington Road to Stand T36. Those going out as 34s loop out of the Bus Station to stand T34
36/37/38: Normal route, bar the not serving the Bus Station
610: As 14 to the Bus Station but then straight onto stand T36 to go out as the 12.
611: From Wilson Street, goes via Newport Road then right onto Hartington Road and upto the Hartington Interchange to loop round the roundabout and back along Hartington Road to Stand T36 to go out as either a 12 (2040, 2140) or 610 (1950 and 2305).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Will there be any Olympians or B10BLE's at the Airshow?

Smile Thanks,
Thomas, Tyne and Wear Reporter Smile

Visit my photostream here
(Updated often)

Was SPD17
Find all posts by this user
(19/07/2012 20:00)W179 SCU Wrote:  Will there be any Olympians or B10BLE's at the Airshow?

I have no idea. B10BLEs will likely only appear on the E1/E6 at Seaburn Camp. Olympians all depends on whether Stockton will release them for use or wants them out on their own work on Saturday (Olympians on Saturdays are usually used to enable work to be done on the low floor fleet).

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(19/07/2012 20:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(19/07/2012 20:00)W179 SCU Wrote:  Will there be any Olympians or B10BLE's at the Airshow?

I have no idea. B10BLEs will likely only appear on the E1/E6 at Seaburn Camp. Olympians all depends on whether Stockton will release them for use or wants them out on their own work on Saturday (Olympians on Saturdays are usually used to enable work to be done on the low floor fleet).

Ok - Thanks. How far is Seaburn Camp from the Airshow?

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
(19/07/2012 20:12)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(19/07/2012 20:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  

The Airshow takes place right along the front from Roker to Seaburn Morrisons. Seaburn Camo turning circle is just along from there.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(19/07/2012 20:15)kuyoyo Wrote:  
(19/07/2012 20:12)W179 SCU Wrote:  
(19/07/2012 20:10)kuyoyo Wrote:  I have no idea. B10BLEs will likely only appear on the E1/E6 at Seaburn Camp. Olympians all depends on whether Stockton will release them for use or wants them out on their own work on Saturday (Olympians on Saturdays are usually used to enable work to be done on the low floor fleet).

The Airshow takes place right along the front from Roker to Seaburn Morrisons. Seaburn Camo turning circle is just along from there.

Right - Cheers Wink

Smile Thanks,

(Updated often)

Was SPD17
The Economic Services usually use B10BLE's and the occasional Open Top Tour Olympians. I will try and get some photos this year as it seems people miss them every year!

Arriva Durham County Scania OmniCity CN94UB 4664 NK07 FZG
(19/07/2012 20:25)NK07 FZG Wrote:  The Economic Services usually use B10BLE's and the occasional Open Top Tour Olympians. I will try and get some photos this year as it seems people miss them every year!

The Open Top Olympians are used on the Airshow Shuttle 510, along with anything spare in Sunderland depot and loans from Stockton, Walkergate and Slatyford (Hartlepool used to send vehicles when they had Deckers but haven't since 2008).

My Flickr
Updated regularly
No-one knows what the allocation will be this year - there's a massive change with the Olympics taking place which will likely see Newcastle unable to send any deckers (on Saturday at least).
Hi all, just a quick note, it would seem 21105 has transferred back to Stockton depot along with 21103 which is currently sat in the corner of the depot compound or at least it was when I passed earlier any ideas if 21103 is due to return to service at Stockton or if it just there receiveing mechanical attention?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)