Current time: 06/05/2024, 06:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
17612 was on the 76, enjoyable ride apart from a nuisance passenger.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/09/2015 18:09)acocker96 Wrote:  17612 was on the 76, enjoyable ride apart from a nuisance passenger.

Job would be great with no passengers ;-)
Just had a ride on 12183 on the 313
(22/09/2015 18:09)acocker96 Wrote:  17612 was on the 76, enjoyable ride apart from a nuisance passenger.

Why is it when u get a decent or unusual bus on a service your travelling on you always end up with a very annoying nuisance passenger either playing loud music on their phone, or having a conversation on it for the entire journey or my personal favourite.... A crying toddler
I notice on the latest Fleetcard that Stockports V808 DFV is showing up as Disposal however its yet to be Withdrawn, Is Stockport due a Bus to replace it in the next few days?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I'm sorry, a crying toddler ruining your trip... Are you for real???

Shall we put signs up on the busses warning toddlers not to cry???
(25/09/2015 07:46)R971XVM Wrote:  I'm sorry, a crying toddler ruining your trip... Are you for real???

Shall we put signs up on the busses warning toddlers not to cry???

Yes I'm for real. A screaming kid is just as bad as someone playing loud music. Obviously it carnt be helped but not pleasant.

And there's no point puttin signs up. The majority of stagecoach drivers carnt be bothered enforcing the no hot food policy or the maximum 2/3 pram policy despite the signs so what would be the point.
I've been tipped off by a very good friend of mine that the remaining 3 Evolutions that are still lingering here in Manchester are now permanently allocated to AZ, however the only one used so far in service is 33871 on 347's yesterday afternoon/evening.
Apparently the pair of Tridents based at AZ have gone into reserve but have moved to MN so will probably see use there.
(25/09/2015 10:36)Mayneway Wrote:  I've been tipped off by a very good friend of mine that the remaining 3 Evolutions that are still lingering here in Manchester are now permanently allocated to AZ, however the only one used so far in service is 33871 on 347's yesterday afternoon/evening.
Apparently the pair of Tridents based at AZ have gone into reserve but have moved to MN so will probably see use there.

I think that there are five Evolutions still in Manchester - as reported on the Stagecoach Devon forum, only three seem to have been transferred, with one breaking down on the way, and another being towed back from Exeter.
(25/09/2015 07:41)T42 PVM Wrote:  I notice on the latest Fleetcard that Stockports V808 DFV is showing up as Disposal however its yet to be Withdrawn, Is Stockport due a Bus to replace it in the next few days?

I can confirm that it was in service in Stockport on Tuesday afternoon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)