Current time: 06/05/2024, 20:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
They used to be regulars on the shorts to Golborne when that ran but not sure if one has been on the full route.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/09/2015 17:58)jcksmnr Wrote:  They used to be regulars on the shorts to Golborne when that ran but not sure if one has been on the full route.

Yep it was on the full route, thought it was a bit unorthodox so decided I'd give it a mention.
Its an even more poor of an allocation considering the 360 now interworks with the 329...

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Even more odd as solos are not suppose to be on routes that go to warrington bus station due to the loading bays are a bit short in length for them to fit on safely for prams and wheelchairs to get on and off as when the short 360 was onto they did run onto the longs sometimes if there was hold ups to ensure the longs ran.
It was standing room only when it went past me near Warrington bus station, another wonderful allocation by St Helens.
They always seem to have a spare Solo on a Friday - last week it was the 89, this week 329/360 on what is probably the busiest weekday.
678 on the 38 today

2978 and 2979 are on the 10s this evening and 2980 on the 10A!
Adding to the single deck mix was Stagecoach MAN 24177 which stayed out on lates!
Don't see any problem with 24177 being out on latest, so that that is OK. However, pulsars on 10's is now a regular event on Sundays which is something else especially as St Helens have gained two additional Enviro400's recently
(14/09/2015 05:37)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Don't see any problem with 24177 being out on latest, so that that is OK. However, pulsars on 10's is now a regular event on Sundays which is something else especially as St Helens have gained two additional Enviro400's recently

There isn't a problem, just thought I'd share the information. It's quite unusual to see the MANs on 10A lates especially, they seem to prefer the ADL integrals on that route.

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)