Current time: 03/07/2024, 09:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Stagecoach Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Wigan
(08/08/2015 12:13)Scania1996 Wrote:  Maybe on its way to pick up a driver

maybe.

thanks
Martyn
Find all posts by this user
(06/08/2015 18:52)Scania1996 Wrote:  The second new Enviro300 has arrived 27230/SK15 HFS

it is on service on 658 today this morning as i caught in wallgate traffic and i sit the board is SL64 HYV, 27207 on 631 and 632 and it is nice sound on euro 6.

thank you,

Martyn
27231 is now here
Wigan are transfering buses to plymouth next week! Not a clue which ones but my mates are driving them down tuesday and coming home wednesday!
It will be the MCV Evolutions that have been going through MOT recently

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Two of the New Enviro 300's on Kitt Greens today with ***30 on the 621 and 31 on the 628

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(14/08/2015 22:14)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Wigan are transfering buses to plymouth next week! Not a clue which ones but my mates are driving them down tuesday and coming home wednesday!

33865/9-76, plus most of the Tridents which transferred from Devon a couple of years ago are also returning to the South West for Plymouth.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Spotted a 64-plate Enviro300 on the X34 in Manchester yesterday afternoon.
(15/08/2015 20:58)Dentonian Wrote:  No problems with the Darts going, but I think time is tight for either service buses from Wigan going (6 new Enviro300s still awaited) or the Tridents returning to Devon (replacements not yet painted, and 1, maybe 2, short). Bear in mind the Schools go back in a fortnight, and delays and diversions causing problems in central Manchester due to roadworks (both planned and weather induced!)

Not at all familiar with operations in Manchester but I guess Stagecoach could probably arrange a few more short term hires of Tridents from First for a few weeks to tidy them over.
As you say the 'takeover' takes place as the schools go back, meaning all double-decks are needed.
Several double deckers at east Scotland are surplus now due to school contract losses in Fife, so possible cascades to Wigan from there?
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)