Current time: 24/04/2024, 08:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(31/07/2015 10:59)Depotosw Wrote:  Saw in many times over the last week in Penzance, operating on route 18 to Truro, also been on the 14 Truro to St Ives.

Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(31/07/2015 09:15)jonesy3001 Wrote:  Is it me or is the fleetnumbering complicated compared to stagecoach?
I'm don't know what's what.

Is it this you are asking about?

10000 - Bendy
20000 - Coach
30000 - Double deck
40000 - Midibus
50000 - Minibus
60000 - Full length single deck
90000 - Staff transport/roadside assistance vehicles
(31/07/2015 19:15)Dentonian Wrote:  Certainly not too many by all accounts. Bury depot is chronically short of buses, but revealed fleet plans suggest they are losing even more! Hopefully, all will become clear before the Schools go back.

Surly Bury cannot lose any more buses there is not nearly enough there as it is, buses that should not be on a route appear on it i.e citaro on the 471,135,163.
Sam
33701 has had a broken destination display for at least a week. Oldham depot are having to put pieces of paper in the front and side windows with the service number printed out.
(01/08/2015 21:08)citario Wrote:  Surly Bury cannot lose any more buses there is not nearly enough there as it is, buses that should not be on a route appear on it i.e citaro on the 471,135,163.
Sam

According to what my mate has said, 37291-299 are going to Huddersfield. 37291/93/95/96 are now supposedly over there, in return Bury are apparently getting more B7TL's. This contradicts another thing I heard of another passenger that B7TL's are going and Omnicitys are to cascade them on the 472/474. I wouldn't think they could cope with Peel brow & Eliza street but having seen the way they turn on to Thomas st/Shudehill it makes me wonder how easy it would be.

I guess we will have to see what happens when they reach their age limit, unless 472/4 is not tendered. I hope Bury get some more heritage repaints as I think there are only 6 remaining now in Manchester.
I keep seeing Enviro400 on the 181/182, is this because of the route cuts to the 83 and 184?

Also I didn't realise the 181 now terminates at Royton.
(06/08/2015 17:20)Polo Mint Wrote:  I keep seeing Enviro400 on the 181/182, is this because of the route cuts to the 83 and 184?

Also I didn't realise the 181 now terminates at Royton.

Oldham depot got some Enviro400s from Rusholme depot recently. I think that and the withdrawal of the X80 has meant more Enviro400s available for use on the 24 and 181/182.

The 181s are only terminating at Royton temporarily due to roadworks in Heyside. The 182 daytime route bypasses Royton town centre, while the 59 is following the 58 route to/from Shaw. Should be back to normal next week.

http://www.firstgroup.com/greater-manche...-gas-works
Just after 7.10 this evening there was an announcement at Stockport bus station that the 7.20 route 22 journey to Bolton was cancelled due to "a breakdown". I caught the 7.15 Stagecoach route 197 journey, and as it left the bus station I saw a First Greater Manchester Eclipse going down the A6 viaduct, presumably on route 22! Maybe this was a later arrival at Stockport that goes back to Bolton without carrying any passengers.
(08/08/2015 21:56)Metroline1511 Wrote:  Just after 7.10 this evening there was an announcement at Stockport bus station that the 7.20 route 22 journey to Bolton was cancelled due to "a breakdown". I caught the 7.15 Stagecoach route 197 journey, and as it left the bus station I saw a First Greater Manchester Eclipse going down the A6 viaduct, presumably on route 22! Maybe this was a later arrival at Stockport that goes back to Bolton without carrying any passengers.

There are 2 inbound journeys after the previous departure. I assume you saw the later one that doesn't form the return journey. (It arrives at 1920- or similar)
hey guys

This morning i caught the First manchester Double deckers was in Hollins Green, Warrington, i can't see destination blind or id number(sorry) any idea why they parking at Hollins greens? i think do with....i don't know

Thank you,
Martyn

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)