Current time: 20/04/2024, 12:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
47471 on the 149 today presumably not the usual bus on that route.

Sam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/07/2015 15:25)Dentonian Wrote:  As I thought, 69320 should read 69*4*20.

It seems these internal transfers are only part of the equation. Contract losses mean 10 TFGM owned hybrids have gone to Stagecoach (3 Versas and 3 Solos) and Diamond (4 Versa), along with five Vehixl YSBs to Stagecoach. Additionally, it is reported that five buses are due to leave First Manchester next weekend, at which point the details should become clear.

As far as I am aware, from a normally reliable source, that 63101-5 inc., are coming to Leicester.
Can anyone tell me if 63097 has returned from loan to South West please.
(30/07/2015 15:02)pete tierney Wrote:  As far as I am aware, from a normally reliable source, that 63101-5 inc., are coming to Leicester.

they went yesterday pics are on fb
along with 63100+63096/8 at potteries

63097 is still @ cornwall
(30/07/2015 20:34)Dentonian Wrote:  Presumably, this is still on loan from Tameside whilst Oldham cover some 348/350 duties there. The 149 hosts any type of bus, but Citaroes should now be banned as they are too old for TFGM contracted services

That is interesting because only a couple of days ago i saw a trident i think it was working that route, i presume that this would be to old as well.
Happy Days!
Sam
(30/07/2015 20:58)Dentonian Wrote:  I assume you mean a Stagecoach Trident on the evening service. Poor planning if it was too old, as only 17002/67/8 out of the entire Middleton allocation are currently too old for Tenders! They do however, have a few newer ones that are just young enough. First Oldham don't have Tridents, but do have Volvo/ALX400s which are '51 reg, so ok until at least August 2016

As sorry yes it was the Volvo/ALX400s did not realize that the were so young.
Thanks for that.
Sam
(30/07/2015 20:12)james Wrote:  they went yesterday pics are on fb
along with 63100+63096/8 at potteries

63097 is still @ cornwall

Are these "lites" leaving because they don't fit in with Manchester routes or do we just have too many First buses in Manchester?
Is it me or is the fleetnumbering complicated compared to stagecoach?
I'm don't know what's what.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jonesy3001/

If it's not in london they dont want to know
(31/07/2015 09:15)jonesy3001 Wrote:  Is it me or is the fleetnumbering complicated compared to stagecoach?
I'm don't know what's what.

This is the reason I've never really had the same interest in First as I have in Stagecoach as the fleet numbering confuses me and I always need to check where as you kind of know instantly what type of vehicle etc from a Stagecoach fleetnumber.
(30/07/2015 15:51)pete tierney Wrote:  Can anyone tell me if 63097 has returned from loan to South West please.

Saw in many times over the last week in Penzance, operating on route 18 to Truro, also been on the 14 Truro to St Ives.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)