Current time: 28/03/2024, 23:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(25/06/2015 09:43)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Didn't know 2218 & 2224 had gone, 2224 should have long gone, don't know what 2218 was like as hadn't ridden that in a long time.
2218 was a bit of a shed but it was once a favourite of mine (used to be my username on here many years ago!).

2233 is on the 53... 2634 is on the 345! 2244 is on the rails.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(25/06/2015 10:01)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  2218 was a bit of a shed but it was once a favourite of mine (used to be my username on here many years ago!).

2233 is on the 53... 2634 is on the 345! 2244 is on the rails.

Commanders from Speke seem to be replacing these Darts shortly.without new vehicles what other options can there be,i presume 16 deckers will become available from Bolton at the end of the school year,they could plug a gap at Bootle
Find all posts by this user
(25/06/2015 09:43)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Didn't know 2218 & 2224 had gone, 2224 should have long gone, don't know what 2218 was like as hadn't ridden that in a long time.

And as the Darts go down, they get replaced by Commanders!

Interurban livery 2509 (CX05 AAE) SB200/Commander seen yesterday on 54-THORNTON route.

Hooray!Laugh
Not all of Boltons Presidents will be displaced as not all the School Contracts have been lost, Once the Darts are gone the oldest Bus in the Fleet will be 4208 (Y reg) so thats ok until 2016 however it could go when the Rails finish as that will be a PVR drop

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(25/06/2015 11:48)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Not all of Boltons Presidents will be displaced as not all the School Contracts have been lost, Once the Darts are gone the oldest Bus in the Fleet will be 4208 (Y reg) so thats ok until 2016 however it could go when the Rails finish as that will be a PVR drop

4200 is Y reg, 4208 is 51 REG, 4200 will be the oldest in Bootles Fleet
(25/06/2015 11:30)mathias Wrote:  And as the Darts go down, they get replaced by Commanders!

Interurban livery 2509 (CX05 AAE) SB200/Commander seen yesterday on 54-THORNTON route.

Hooray!Laugh

Yes I know about the commanders, so a good change, rattly old dart with urban 90 seats replaced with by and large pleasant buses with decent seating. Fair enough.
(25/06/2015 13:09)MPTE1955 Wrote:  4200 is Y reg, 4208 is 51 REG, 4200 will be the oldest in Bootles Fleet

Not sure how i managed to make that mistake, cheers for pointing it out!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Dont forget the X reg B10 monsters that are still powering around
But aint the ones at Bootle just loans?

Oh are they. Covering for the deckers on the rails?

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)