Current time: 28/03/2024, 09:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
16 plates really, 15 I think you mean, so guessing a typo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Or maybe he meant 16 deckers
Yes maybe he did reading the post again.
Aye, 16 deckers on the 15-plate.

Incidentally, I've noticed 4634 (SN15 LNC) is still running the 'Posh & Double Decks' advertising campaign.
But not for much longer I guess....
3027 was on 52A lates tonight (whilst 4630 was on 55s!).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
New timetable online for the 63. Only minor timetable changes, but looks like they've handed the advantage to Avon, the 63 is now behind the 122 on a lot of the common sections of the route
(23/06/2015 22:57)N271CKB Wrote:  New timetable online for the 63. Only minor timetable changes, but looks like they've handed the advantage to Avon, the 63 is now behind the 122 on a lot of the common sections of the route
Typical! I've noticed that the loadings on the 63/122 seem to change regularly, usually depending on who's first (and lately it seems to be Avon in-front).

Instead of them extending the 63 to Merton Road (where most 63s seem to lay-over), they could have extended it to Hugh Baird College (via Oriel Road Station inbound and Stanley Road outbound) where it may have gained extra custom from the college and various offices (etc...) around there.

As for the evening times, there still appears to be way too much time between timing points. They could have either got it down to three buses of a night or added various destinations to the route (and renumbered it to 63A, like it should be anyway as the route is different), such as Waterloo Station and the inside of Aintree Station (giving these places a bus along the old 53A route again). How long they'll be able to keep it paying for itself of a night with so much lay-over time in Bootle will be the next question...

Both 2226 and 2705 where on Rails yesterday, The Dart was having a few issues (Overheating) as a fitter came out to it, not sure if it lasted the full day

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
2921 is on the 58 today. This is probably to be expected now that three Darts have left (2218, 2224 and 2234).

Didn't know 2218 & 2224 had gone, 2224 should have long gone, don't know what 2218 was like as hadn't ridden that in a long time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)