Current time: 14/05/2024, 20:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I know the driver your on about who does the morning and afternoon School inbetween his 183s as he's a good friend of mine and he is indeed an enthusiast and is part of the Stagecoach Manchester Rally team that takes vehicles to various local events each year and no he isn't on here, infact you would be surprised to know that there's actually a number of enthusiasts at Ashton Depot and infact at various Stagecoach Depots and I know the a few of their Inspectors are enthusiasts as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17067 started it's process of being turned into food tins with a trip from Sharston across to Wigan to join the other Tridents there yesterday.
Noticed one of the hybrid Enviro400 12113 on the 32 in wigan this morning.
Noted 22186 still in service on a Middleton route yesterday. It seems strange that this is still in use when more modern MANs are in reserve.
As well as the usual Sunday Services yesterday Stagecoach Manchester had a few Enviro400s out on Rail Replacement running the Rochdale-Manchester Victoria Express services with some starting/finishing at Hebden Bridge according to the destinations on the buses I saw yesterday, not to sure if they will be doing the same all weekend, if so I can see today being interesting allocation wise.

Yesterday evening Stagecoach were confusing intending Trafford Centre passengers as at about 20:15 I noticed a X50 branded heading out of Piccadilly on a 250
Magic Tridents on 168/9 and hybrids on 216
17175 on 76
Magic Dual Doored Trident even made it out onto X50 this afternoon, infact there were a number of odd workings today and standing out from the usual Enviro400s on Rail Replacements was 17002 which this afternoon was on Shudehill-Rochdale Railway Station Express service straight up Broadway and onto A627(M) to Rochdale.

One of the HE's Enviro200s was out this afternoon on 205/206s which I've heard now get a 20min dropback for some reason on Saturdays (not sure if this is true though)
Whats the plan for the B7TL's that were supposed to be going to Scotland? I regularly see both the President and ALX 400 on school duties in Oldham when I leave college.
(02/04/2015 16:45)R971XVM Wrote:  17067 started it's process of being turned into food tins with a trip from Sharston across to Wigan to join the other Tridents there yesterday.

So now we know why they go to Wigan when they're withdrawn. So they can be made into tins for the beans to go with the pies LOL

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)