Current time: 06/05/2024, 17:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
(19/03/2015 01:44)bolton bus basher Wrote:  On VOSA

PG1073209/14 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Mold Bus Station and Ruthin given service number 1/1A/2/X1 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/15 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Melin Y Wig and Wrexham Bus Station given service number 91/95/98 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/26 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Wrexham and Denbigh given service number X50 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/33 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Denbigh, Lenten Pool and Rhyl Bus Station given service number X52 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/74 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Denbigh and Corwen given service number X5 effective from 07-Apr-2015. To amend Route and Timetable.

PG1073209/129 - G H A COACHES LTD, UNIT 11, VAUXHALL INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, RUABON, WREXHAM, LL14 6UY
Registration Accepted by SN
Starting Point: DENBIGH
Finish Point: RHYL
Via: Tremeirchion
Service Number: 37
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 07-APR-2015
Other Details: Tuesday to Friday excluding public holidays

These are Renewal of Denbighshire County Council Contracts
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I have uploaded to my Flickr site at link photos of the new Solo SR's that will shortly be based at Winsford and will work the Nantwich services. YJ15AYH was not photographed as it was still in the paint shop having the final touches to the new livery.

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
Noticed a green Enviro200 also Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(20/03/2015 22:51)Aarons Transport Pictures Wrote:  Noticed a green Enviro200 also Smile

They'll be for the 90, 91 & 92 presumably.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
God it looks disgusting, i really dont approve of that really prefer the Standard low floor one and considering its had all its vinyls done where is there 'new fleetnumbers'

anyone is entitled to their opinion of course but in mine they look just horrible.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(20/03/2015 23:29)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  God it looks disgusting, i really dont approve of that really prefer the Standard low floor one and considering its had all its vinyls done where is there 'new fleetnumbers'

anyone is entitled to their opinion of course but in mine they look just horrible.

Disgusting is a bit ott! I think its actually a smart reinvention of the old livery (which was feeling dated), the 'GHA' on the seats looks a bit odd I will admit.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
Not ott when i did state it was my opinion on it, and judging by the reflection in the photos the Enviro 200s look no better although with it being a Cheshire vehicle it would probably look good if it was painted with Cheshire colors.

Wright Renown R234HCD has been re registered R13GHA.
I have just received photographs of GHAs first Optare Metrocity which is receiving its final touches before delivery its also carrying the base of Gold Livery so i wonder what route is next for Gold? possibly the 5? (i cant post the Images on behalf of GHA)

I think these will be the first Metrocities outside London? (Except for a demonstrator)

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)