Current time: 03/07/2024, 09:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Stagecoach Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Wigan
I wonder if Bryn depot will be doing the Christmas Day services, that's the only possibility I can think of.
Find all posts by this user
(10/11/2014 06:00)motormayhem1 Wrote:  There was a driver at the front showing directions at about 16:00pm i seen it.

There is a lady driver in the driving school at the moment!
hey guys

Some of u been make a reply on stg wigan or not....

631/2 has withdrawn journey is poolstock lane and pool street, swan meadow road replace from 610. the service will be change timetable and route on January 25th. they will journey into hawkley hall and tan house drive. i wonder what gonna do on sunday and evening?

P.S please let me know if u understand this sentence, thank you.

thank you,
Martyn
(05/01/2015 16:52)Dentonian Wrote:  TFGM are in negotiation with the Operators over the evening/Sunday 610/31/2. I assume they are investigating the idea of re-routing the evening/Sunday 631/2 to replace the 610 at those times, to make it simpler for the travelling public to understand. Otherwise, new service numbers might have to be decided upon.

Ah, interest. but what's gonna happen on wigan buses limited on sunday? Any idea?

thanks,

Martyn
Stagecoach in Wigan changes for 25 January listed on company website:

*32 - Service curtailed to run hourly during Mon-Sat off-peak period. Peak time journeys re-timed.
*540 - Times changed.
*600 - Saturday service curtailed to every 15 mins
*610 - Mon-Sat daytime service withdrawn and partly replaced by re-routed 631/632
*631/632 - Timetable and route revised and extended to serve Hawkley Hall and Tan House Drive. The revised route will also serve Mesnes Drive and Tyrer Avenue. Unfortunately, part of Poolstock Lane, Swan Meadow Road and Pool Street will no longer be served.
*658 - Mon-Sat daytime service reduced to every 12 mins
*673 - Stagecoach take over operation of service from Jim Stones
*X34 - The 0550 weekday journey from Lowton is re-timed

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/tis-service...px?id=4229
(05/01/2015 20:21)Dentonian Wrote:  As I said Martyn, TFGM will be in discussions about both Evening and Sunday 610s and 631/2s about whether to combine the routes to fall in line with Mon-Sat daytime journeys.

oh sorry i misread ur sentence ooops, pls accept my apologise.

thanks,
Martyn
hi guys

i went to wigan town centre with my dad on car and then i saw bus stop on the lamp post on the street and it was put it on 631A and 632A early. Any idea if new bus stop at tan house drive will put it on?

thank you,

Martyn
It has been confirmed that Wigan are to receive 11 new ADL Enviro 300s in the coming weeks which are expected to replace the X plate MANs. Wigan will also be losing a total of six vehicles from the fleet due to services withdrawals and changes. More double deckers are also expected at Wigan but this will happen once the Enviro300s have arrived. Last bit of news is that Wigans latest resident 47002, will now be used on staff shuttles to and from the depot due to withdrawal of the 610
(24/01/2015 11:50)Scania1996 Wrote:  It has been confirmed that Wigan are to receive 11 new ADL Enviro 300s in the coming weeks which are expected to replace the X plate MANs. Wigan will also be losing a total of six vehicles from the fleet due to services withdrawals and changes. More double deckers are also expected at Wigan but this will happen once the Enviro300s have arrived. Last bit of news is that Wigans latest resident 47002, will now be used on staff shuttles to and from the depot due to withdrawal of the 610

So it will be SL64 or MX64 and what fleetnumber for new enviro 300?

if new buses come this weeks mean allocation on 598 or 658 maybe 600?

thanks,

Martyn
Unless they are transferring some Enviro200s out and replacing them with Enviro300s,bigger buses to make up for lower frequency on some routes? How many MCVs are at Middleton? If it's about 6 and the rumors are true about them going then it could fit.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 12 Guest(s)