Current time: 16/04/2024, 23:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
4420 was on 55 lates last night (Wednesday)! 4412 was on the 54 at about midday. 4429 was on the 52/52A with 2233.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/11/2014 00:40)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  4420 was on 55 lates last night (Wednesday)! 4412 was on the 54 at about midday. 4429 was on the 52/52A with 2233.

Does anyone have any idea whats happening to the 54. Its frequency and destinations are changing but to what?!
Find all posts by this user
As posted elsewhere, Stagecoach is also withdrawing its 53A service and advises its customers of the new Arriva 63 service. Unless the 63 is operated by double deck buses I suspect that a lot of children will receive detentions for being late for school from 25th January. I wonder if they know? I wonder if they care?
Just before the 53A disappears, this appeared on YouTube today:

Carols on the bus number 53a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYWCdg2V1bQ

Credit: Arriva Bus (UK).
(05/12/2014 18:21)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Just before the 53A disappears, this appeared on YouTube today:

Carols on the bus number 53a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYWCdg2V1bQ

Credit: Arriva Bus (UK).

Thats brilliant pity they cant have them on more buses! Livens the journey up and brings a bit of festive cheer.
Personally I would find it rather annoying for people to be singing on my way home from work.
(06/12/2014 07:50)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Personally I would find it rather annoying for people to be singing on my way home from work.
No more annoying than people on mobiles listening to loud music or talking loud on them,letting them ring out for ages etc ,we live in a world of mobile hysteria

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(06/12/2014 09:52)Penny Return Wrote:  No more annoying than people on mobiles listening to loud music or talking loud on them,letting them ring out for ages etc ,we live in a world of mobile hysteria

I agree entirely. There are far more annoying things that you can experience on a bus now thanks to modern technology. I am just about old enough to remember occasionally being out late after the pubs had closed (at 10.30) with my parents and being entertained by an impromptu harmonious sing-along from the top deck. Quite often even the conductor joined in.
(06/12/2014 09:52)Penny Return Wrote:  No more annoying than people on mobiles listening to loud music or talking loud on them,letting them ring out for ages etc ,we live in a world of mobile hysteria

Very true, I hate the sound of people with playing music on the earphones too loud, very irritating. Another one is people that keep on trying ringtones when they are changing them on their phones, had that one on the 61 the other day, driver told him to turn it down. Anyway, the carol singing would be equally irritating at the end of a working day
January 2015 North Liverpool changes now on Arriva's website, showing a map of the new 63 service.
Includes changes to route 62 Bootle-Penny Lane and route 53A...

http://www.arrivabus.co.uk/north-west/fl...hliverpool

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)