Current time: 04/05/2024, 11:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2729 was out on the 352 lates on Saturday.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2695 was on the 32 last evening (Saturday) what a dreadful Pulsar. At Idle it was shaking and when coming to a stop or pulling away a terrible shudder reverberated through the bodywork. Some adjustments required their I think.
2695 is definitely on the rough side, I agree. Hopefully when the Enviro400s arrive this gives the bodyshop a window to refurbish and tighten up the 58 and 09-plate Pulsars before vehicles leave St Helens for other depots once the Enviro400s enter service.

Why don't they polish and promote sthelens buses considering its got the paintshop buses or lookin a right state went on 2491 fresh paint yes but the inside absolute disgrace surely someone mention how scruffy sthelens fleet looks. Only 3 b10ble have been painted since new. As same the cadets 2489_2496.
(30/11/2014 10:18)sth6168 Wrote:  Why don't they polish and promote sthelens buses considering its got the paintshop buses or lookin a right state went on 2491 fresh paint yes but the inside absolute disgrace surely someone mention how scruffy sthelens fleet looks. Only 3 b10ble have been painted since new. As same the cadets 2489_2496.

I agree that St Helens vehicles are in need of a refurb, but the same can be said about some vehicles at other depots.

I have said before that I doubt the B10BLES and the Darts will be refurbished due to being withdrawn in the next 12 months.

That just leaves the 58 and 09 plate pulsars and 2489/90/93/95/96 to be done.

Originally p&p scheme was to be done by depot, but it now seems that has stopped and other things are taking priority such as sapphire and max. It also seems that anytjing needing accident damage repair gets repainted but not internally refurbished (or only a few do).

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(30/11/2014 11:29)sth77 Wrote:  I agree that St Helens vehicles are in need of a refurb, but the same can be said about some vehicles at other depots.

I have said before that I doubt the B10BLES and the Darts will be refurbished due to being withdrawn in the next 12 months.

That just leaves the 58 and 09 plate pulsars and 2489/90/93/95/96 to be done.

Originally p&p scheme was to be done by depot, but it now seems that has stopped and other things are taking priority such as sapphire and max. It also seems that anytjing needing accident damage repair gets repainted but not internally refurbished (or only a few do).
you forgot the 58 plate optare solos lol
(30/11/2014 18:17)motormayhem1 Wrote:  you forgot the 58 plate optare solos lol

oh yes, I forgot them thanks for reminding me.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(01/12/2014 11:11)kuyoyo Wrote:  Be hard - as a certain number of 59/10-reg Pulsars are leaving the North West area............

Eh? not to your area by any chance?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Is this a hint as to where some of the Pulsars are going once the new deckers arrive.
(01/12/2014 12:38)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Is this a hint as to where some of the Pulsars are going once the new deckers arrive.
I find it slightly shocking if so; there's plenty within the division which the Pulsars displaced by the new deckers could go toward replacing!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 28 Guest(s)