Current time: 03/05/2024, 22:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(13/11/2014 16:38)Dentonian Wrote:  I don't know about Fm34, but Fm31 entered Hyde Road depot as my bus (loaned 19130) was changing drivers about 45 minutes ago.

Might have FM31, now thinking about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(13/11/2014 12:14)jimbo Wrote:  That 53 plate bluebird bus was a demic MAN

Damn, that's what I meant.
Saw 17499 on the X57 at lunch time.
(14/11/2014 21:31)gilbert Wrote:  Saw 17499 on the X57 at lunch time.

17010 in PBS this afternoon on route no 15.
(13/11/2014 20:00)VolvoB10M Wrote:  Is the 12m single decker like the 2 SLT have Omnitown or Omnicity?

Edit: I'm now confused, it appears Omnicity's are the 12m version and the 18m bendy's are Omnilink's. However First bendy's at Bury carry Omnicity badges on the side next to the front door.

Omnicities have full low floors throughout (N94 chassis). Omnilinks have a step towards the rear (L94 chassis). In terms of styling though they're almost identical.
Omnitowns are basically (I think) East Lancs bodied Omnicities (both based on the N94UB chassis), in much the same way that Omnidekkas are E-L bodied Omnicity DDs (based on the N94UD chassis).

Hope that clears stuff up a bit!
Which have Mercedes engines or do all now?
Due to the Christmas Ideal Homes Show at EventCity traffic started to build up round there and Trafford Centre yesterday afternoon and as a result it was affecting Stagecoach's 250 & X50 and at one point about 16:00 there were 4 X50s running together one of them was a Magicbus Trident which had been drafted in to keep the service running and I noticed another Magicbus Trident on a X50 heading into Trafford Centre.

The show is on again today so I a similar thing happening later on as it starts to get busy round Trafford Centre
(15/11/2014 07:07)M60lad Wrote:  Due to the Christmas Ideal Homes Show at EventCity traffic started to build up round there and Trafford Centre yesterday afternoon and as a result it was affecting Stagecoach's 250 & X50 and at one point about 16:00 there were 4 X50s running together one of them was a Magicbus Trident which had been drafted in to keep the service running and I noticed another Magicbus Trident on a X50 heading into Trafford Centre.

The show is on again today so I a similar thing happening later on as it starts to get busy round Trafford Centre

Trafford centre on its own at this time of the year can cause tailbacks in every direction , so i would expect more of the same if you say there is also a big event on .
Yet again today there were a number of Hybrids out on 216s, infact looking at tonights late allocation on 216s it seemed most were Hybrids and also there was a Hybrid out on 330 again

Ashton and Hyde Road were having problems today as there roadworks with temporary lights at Junction of London Road and Fairfield Street causing major problems to services leaving Manchester.

Not sure which one but one of HE's MANs was out on 76 this afternoon in place of the usual Enviro400

One odd working today was of 17002 on 255s seen in Stretford this afternoon

Sharston seem to be regular outputting MANs at the moment onto 85/86s, not sure if their short of Enviro400s at the moment
(15/11/2014 23:20)M60lad Wrote:  Yet again today there were a number of Hybrids out on 216s, infact looking at tonights late allocation on 216s it seemed most were Hybrids and also there was a Hybrid out on 330 again

Ashton and Hyde Road were having problems today as there roadworks with temporary lights at Junction of London Road and Fairfield Street causing major problems to services leaving Manchester.

Not sure which one but one of HE's MANs was out on 76 this afternoon in place of the usual Enviro400

One odd working today was of 17002 on 255s seen in Stretford this afternoon

Sharston seem to be regular outputting MANs at the moment onto 85/86s, not sure if their short of Enviro400s at the moment

It was 22394 on the 76 yesterday. There may have been a shortage of Enviro400s as Stagecoach was running Metrolink replacement services yesterday between Manchester and Trafford Bar/Exchange Quay.

(15/11/2014 07:07)M60lad Wrote:  Due to the Christmas Ideal Homes Show at EventCity traffic started to build up round there and Trafford Centre yesterday afternoon and as a result it was affecting Stagecoach's 250 & X50 and at one point about 16:00 there were 4 X50s running together one of them was a Magicbus Trident which had been drafted in to keep the service running and I noticed another Magicbus Trident on a X50 heading into Trafford Centre.

There was a normal Staecoach-livered Trident on the 250 yesterday. Stagecoach did say on their Twitter page that the 250/X50 were being diverted due to the delays around the Trafford Centre, sending buses via Ashburton Road West instead of via Park Way and Barton Dock Road.

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)