Current time: 05/05/2024, 15:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(08/07/2012 11:15)mbonwick Wrote:  If we could get an under-bonnet shot, that would really help.....Nicholas? :P

As 10000 is at Stockport, that could be tricky! :P
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
are there any more new ones due etc 10001
[/quote]

There are 10 new ones just registered by Manchester, but they have gone to the Olympics so won't appear on Manchester roads until September at the earliest. They are 10042-10051. 10001 belongs to Chichester, and all others up to 10041 are registered with other divisions.
We also have the 40 hybrids for the 192 to look forward to, launch date yet to be confirmed but expected early next year.
10014-31 are for morecambe and they have also gone to london for the olympics and when they come back they will go on the 2/2As (Heysham-Lancaster uni)
That's what I was led to believe, although the UK Fleet List says 3 of these are now in service. (10015, 10026 and 10030)
Not that we should believe much of what that says, as there is a lot of out of date info on there.
Please, don't get me started on that.
I got booted off as an editor for asking if they preferred spotter wibble to sctual info from Stagecoach (ie. the fleetcards)
(09/07/2012 11:00)mbonwick Wrote:  Please, don't get me started on that.
I got booted off as an editor for asking if they preferred spotter wibble to sctual info from Stagecoach (ie. the fleetcards)

They always totally ignored anything I sent them so I stopped bothering.
(09/07/2012 11:00)mbonwick Wrote:  Please, don't get me started on that.

In that case I think I'd prefer to believe what I read on here, written by people who actually know the facts.
If they don't want editorial contributions from a Stagecoach manager I think it's time to give up.
Saw a Trident (17180) out on the 197 today, bit different from the hybrids normally out on the route.

Meanwhile, 86 is being re-routed from Sunday (15 July), as Bonsall Street will be closed due to Birley Fields redevelopment. This will buses running via Stretford Road in both directions.

http://www.stagecoachbus.com/serviceupda...px?Id=5309
http://www.stagecoachbus.com/extuploads/...street.jpg
The first loan bus has arrived in Manchester. 19372 is an Enviro 400, reg SV58BMO. It is from Aviemore depot in the Highlands. This was doing the 192 tonight.
Quite a few of the regular 192's have been taken off the route now, some have gone to the Olympics whilst others have been moved to other routes. I think there may be a few more to go to the Olympics yet, as there still seems to be a lot of 09 reg's around.
The 192 cannot use the older buses as they have to be Euro 5 compliant under the Quality Partnership regulations, meaning only 08 reg or newer will do.
Other movements seen tonight, 16510 magic bus was doing the 15, and 13995 and 13996 have entered service in Stockport.
19369-73/7, 19541/2 are for London from the Highlands. I imagine they'll be off down with some of Manchester's.

Manchester aren't due any vehicles in to cover; they'll be covering themsevles.

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)