Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(07/10/2014 08:27)YK53 GXO Wrote:  Indeed it is, its Ferrymill Motors-owned SJ09 GDV (Fm33) that has arrived to cover at Gillmoss once again.

That's it haha! Thanks , I had forgotten the reg and fleet number

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Anyone know how the driver of 27147 is getting on? Hope he is ok. Presume 27147 will return to Alexander Dennis for a front end rebuild or if the case may be a whole new body providing the chassis isnt damaged with it being such a new bus.
I can only assume Fm33 will eventually end up at Rock Ferry again due to the lack of driver assault screens.
27144 on 10A this afternoon.
(08/10/2014 12:39)YK53 GXO Wrote:  I can only assume Fm33 will eventually end up at Rock Ferry again due to the lack of driver assault screens.

Why is a bus without assault screens being used need to be used at Rock Ferry , i would have though the unions would have been against this sort of practice , whats good for Gillmoss should be good for Rock Ferry and chester depots as well.
Chester only have 2 buses without the screens and ive noticed that the screens on Chesters Enviro200s and Enviro300s dont come down unlike Rock Ferrys and Gilmoss'
(09/10/2014 16:50)wirralbus Wrote:  Why is a bus without assault screens being used need to be used at Rock Ferry , i would have though the unions would have been against this sort of practice , whats good for Gillmoss should be good for Rock Ferry and chester depots as well.

True. However that was the reason both Fm33 and Fm34 got transferred, a few months back when they were here last, from GM to RF straight away.
28226 now just leaving St Helens on 10A. First time I've seen one of these on this route.
(13/10/2014 16:15)St Helens Rider Wrote:  28226 now just leaving St Helens on 10A. First time I've seen one of these on this route.
25234 was on there on Friday!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(13/10/2014 21:17)YJ59 AZA Wrote:  25234 was on there on Friday!

Just realised I made a typo earlier - should have read 25226.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)