Current time: 06/05/2024, 06:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(05/10/2014 20:11)SF07 Wrote:  Photo on Flickr of Plaxton Primo 49894 (formerly JPT 258) now in Stagecoach livery:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/87847390@N...otostream/

doesn't look too bad! Im guessing the Enviro 300s are next
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/10/2014 17:30)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  doesn't look too bad! Im guessing the Enviro 300s are next

Both Enviro's are still in use at Middleton along with several unpainted Primo's. I believe the two B7TL Presidents are currently being painted. I imagine the Enviro300's will be done sooner rather than later though.
Ex JPT B7TL 16971 now back at Middleton in full corporate Stagecoach livery. I'm told it looks very smart. Not sure what's next to be painted though.
(07/10/2014 17:47)Mayneway Wrote:  Ex JPT B7TL 16971 now back at Middleton in full corporate Stagecoach livery. I'm told it looks very smart. Not sure what's next to be painted though.

Here's a photo from Flickr. Does look quite good:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/70966383@N03/15461765815
(07/10/2014 19:03)SF07 Wrote:  Here's a photo from Flickr. Does look quite good:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/70966383@N03/15461765815

It does look very smart. Certainly suits this livery more than the horrible cheap blue and yellow it was previously in.

Regarding the comments with that photo, it is now allocated to Middleton and the second will also go back to Middleton along with all the Primo's and the two Enviro300's.
so are the Ex-JPT buses getting any interior treatment? as last time i used both the presidents & Enviro300s with JPT the interior was just as bad as the exterior!
(07/10/2014 21:08)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  so are the Ex-JPT buses getting any interior treatment? as last time i used both the presidents & Enviro300s with JPT the interior was just as bad as the exterior!

Not sure on the Presidents but I was told some interior changes had been made on the painted Primo. Not sure what changes they were though.
I seem to remember most of the ex Bluebird stock still has it's original interiors though and the ex Maynes and Bullocks Tridents only got treated to the beach ball interiors when they were painted into Magic blue a good few years after the takeovers.
What where the Mayne/Bullocks seat like? I've only been on Mayne coaches & Bullocks B5LH's.
(07/10/2014 19:25)Mayneway Wrote:  It does look very smart. Certainly suits this livery more than the horrible cheap blue and yellow it was previously in.

Regarding the comments with that photo, it is now allocated to Middleton and the second will also go back to Middleton along with all the Primo's and the two Enviro300's.

If only two of the B7TLs are being repainted, does anyone know what is happening to the rest of them, and the two tridents?
(08/10/2014 06:44)Owl Wrote:  If only two of the B7TLs are being repainted, does anyone know what is happening to the rest of them, and the two tridents?

From what I've been told everything else is 'unusable'. Now as we know things do change at Stagecoach so never say never but I think the rest will be going fairly soon. Some of the stored vehicles have had a number of parts removed for other vehicles.
I've said it before but it's shocking really that out of so many vehicles only 10 have made it into the Stagecoach fleet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)