Current time: 08/05/2024, 20:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
It seems at the moment the following ex London Tridents are now allocated/loaned to Middleton Depot:

17240,17242 & 17244

Also it seems another transfer is of 17612 from Ashton to Hyde Road Depot not sure if this has been reported though.

Other news is that tonights 17:25 205 Piccadilly-Dane Bank was operated with one of HE's T reg MAN's in leu of the usual Enviro 400 which I can only guess was running late due to the roadworks at Denton Island.

Also probably due to roadworks was that a couple of 15s last night were operated using HE's remaining ALX400 Trident Magicbuses
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/09/2014 21:31)M60lad Wrote:  It seems at the moment the following ex London Tridents are now allocated/loaned to Middleton Depot:

17240,17242 & 17244

Also it seems another transfer is of 17612 from Ashton to Hyde Road Depot not sure if this has been reported though.

Other news is that tonights 17:25 205 Piccadilly-Dane Bank was operated with one of HE's T reg MAN's in leu of the usual Enviro 400 which I can only guess was running late due to the roadworks at Denton Island.

Also probably due to roadworks was that a couple of 15s last night were operated using HE's remaining ALX400 Trident Magicbuses

22092 Being the latest transfer to Ashton as having travelled on it on the evening 236/7s,
also 22091 having being on a Stockport route today and then seen heading past the BT roundabout towards depot in the mid evening
(09/09/2014 23:25)Benzo Wrote:  22092 Being the latest transfer to Ashton as having travelled on it on the evening 236/7s,
also 22091 having being on a Stockport route today and then seen heading past the BT roundabout towards depot in the mid evening

I'm wondering if these two MANs have replaced the three older ones at AZ. I've not seen any of the S/T reg ones at all this week, 22102 was the last one I saw in service on the 216 on Saturday.
(10/09/2014 07:38)Mayneway Wrote:  I'm wondering if these two MANs have replaced the three older ones at AZ. I've not seen any of the S/T reg ones at all this week, 22102 was the last one I saw in service on the 216 on Saturday.

Makes sense to have replaced the older MANs, 22093 and 22094 could be joining too.
22102 still in service, probably still covering for 22055 which is off road with a fault at the depot.
(09/09/2014 11:54)mbonwick Wrote:  I was told 13, but that could well actually mean PVR 10 and 3 spares...

That sounds generous; 3 spare.
22102 on staff shuttle duties for AZ today.
20983 on supposedly route learning for 7
(10/09/2014 21:16)Dentonian Wrote:  Route learning for the 7 - What's that all about?

exactly what it says stockport based bus with 5+staff onboard comes from sheldon way and returns back the same way so i come to the above conclusion
I'm surprised nothing was mentioned on here about the additional problems to the 201/203 during last nights rush hour due to an overturned wagon on Lancashire Hill of all places, how it happened nobody knows as Lancashire Hill roundabout isn't normally a place that you would find an overturned wagon
(11/09/2014 07:49)Dentonian Wrote:  Presumably, just a general intake of drivers being trained on all routes - nothing specifically to do with the 7.

well the 7 is the only route using sheldon way, the bus was a st bus not a trainer but yeah it would have been trained on all st routes prob during the day
22405 parked this morning in the outside yard at ST!
No pics as was parked up against fence with tonnes other stuff blocking!
Jonny
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)