Current time: 05/05/2024, 04:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(20/08/2014 08:58)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Funny enough, I see 3 darts NFS at the front of GL yesterday afternoon, his could ave been one of them, 2237 was another one. Wonder if the reason was due to them coming to you. Of course buses being at the front of a dpeot could be NFS for any reason but be interesting to see if another GL one appears at St Helens, no doubt they will as GL continue to receive mylleniums.

atleast 4 buses are leaving GL. The smaller buses are going to more suitable depots with the larger mylleniums replacing them with their larger capacity and the fact they are more suited to routes such as the 12/13 than the smaller darts and cadets
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
More rubbish for Jackson Street then.
(20/08/2014 09:31)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  atleast 4 buses are leaving GL. The smaller buses are going to more suitable depots with the larger mylleniums replacing them with their larger capacity and the fact they are more suited to routes such as the 12/13 than the smaller darts and cadets

Yes, I was aware some darts were going to be leaving GL, especially due to the influx of mylleniums.
(20/08/2014 09:37)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Yes, I was aware some darts were going to be leaving GL, especially due to the influx of mylleniums.

Allegedly it's not just darts going, two buses should have arrived at Jackson Street yesterday
Not just darts, so I am guessing cadets perhaps.
(20/08/2014 10:34)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  Allegedly it's not just darts going, two buses should have arrived at Jackson Street yesterday

2556 & 2557 ?

2948 - 2949 - 2950 - 2951 - 2952 - 2953
MX09 LXT - MX09 LXU - MX09 LXV - MX09 LXW - MX09 LXY - MX09 LXZ
(20/08/2014 11:02)Arriva3137 Wrote:  2556 & 2557 ?

Wow - something more recent - sounds a lot more positive than vehicles which will be withdrawn in 12-18 months time.
2556 + 2557 are still in service at green lane today.
Could be 2431 & 2551, if it is none of the cadets you can only be thinking commanders or pulsars.
The 'two' I mentioned earlier includes 2236, so there should be just one more if that helps narrow it down!

User(s) browsing this thread: 66 Guest(s)