Current time: 30/06/2024, 14:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach North East
RE: Stagecoach North East
Lincoln are collected Stockton's 22668/9 today. Details come from a forwarded email between a contact of mine and Lincoln's MD.

The same email also confirms that 22491 has gone instead of 22494.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/07/2014 13:13)kuyoyo Wrote:  Lincoln are collected Stockton's 22668/9 today. Details come from a forwarded email between a contact of mine and Lincoln's MD.

The same email also confirms that 22491 has gone instead of 22494.

22668 has certainly not moved today, as it will have just arrived back in the depot off the 13.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
After an enquiry, it can now be confirmed that the 2 MAN ALX300s transferred from Stockton to Lincoln are 22658/9.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Revisions to the Macmillan School service from the start of the 2014/2015 school year - notice the new PVR is 6, ironically the exact number of Dennis Tridents at Stockton depot.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(04/07/2014 21:08)kuyoyo Wrote:  Revisions to the Macmillan School service from the start of the 2014/2015 school year - notice the new PVR is 6, ironically the exact number of Dennis Tridents at Stockton depot.

Do I take it, that Stockton will now, not receive any more Tridents ?
Find all posts by this user
(06/07/2014 22:09)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  Do I take it, that Stockton will now, not receive any more Tridents ?

I would assume they would receive one more - no good doing a contracted operation with only enough to cover the PVR with no cover if one is off the road for any reason.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
22472-477 have all entered service at Stockton now - 22472's entry was delayed due to what eventually was discovered to be burst air pipes.

22462 has now entered service at Walkergate depot (more on that in a moment), while 22666 has returned to Sunderland from Hartlepool and is now parked around the back of the depot with 22672/3. 22494/664 has transferred to West Scotland.

11 Enviro400s from Walkergate depot are earmarked for use as part of the Commonwealth Games fleet in Glasgow. As such, 5 MAN ALX300s from reserve are to be reinstated at Walkergate while Stockton's Tridents have moved to Walkergate in the last 2 days as cover during the school holidays.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
I noted Trident 17029 working in Newcastle on service 22 this evening.

(18/07/2014 22:22)kuyoyo Wrote:  22472-477 have all entered service at Stockton now - 22472's entry was delayed due to what eventually was discovered to be burst air pipes.

22462 has now entered service at Walkergate depot (more on that in a moment), while 22666 has returned to Sunderland from Hartlepool and is now parked around the back of the depot with 22672/3. 22494/664 has transferred to West Scotland.

11 Enviro400s from Walkergate depot are earmarked for use as part of the Commonwealth Games fleet in Glasgow. As such, 5 MAN ALX300s from reserve are to be reinstated at Walkergate while Stockton's Tridents have moved to Walkergate in the last 2 days as cover during the school holidays.
Wednesday all 6 Tridents were out on services 12, 22 and 38.

Also noted 22462 and 22675 out on service 38.

Finally 22734 replaced 22413 on service X47 so would seem to be allocated to Slatyford.

(21/07/2014 22:32)N391OTY Wrote:  I noted Trident 17029 working in Newcastle on service 22 this evening.
South Shields have taken delivery of their new Enviro200s - 37143 (YX14 RZO) and 37144 (YX14 RZR) (Photos @ Mark McCann). They ware due to enter service early next week, replacing 22022 (NK03 XJN) and 22049 (NK53 KFT) to Slatyford (22022 for the first time, 22049 returning 'home').

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 25 Guest(s)