Current time: 06/05/2024, 16:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
2715 broke down outside the old TJ Hughes' this morning. The driver was having great difficulty in getting it started.

2800 is on the 10A
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(27/06/2014 16:50)Scania1996 Wrote:  I'm on 2453 right now, it's not too bad except from the grinding differential.

I had that on 81 a few weeks back when somebody had decided to cover a seat hand with ink without me noticing, my hand looked like it had been dipped in ink, noticed it before it got on my clothes though. You can still see where the ink has now dried, seat immediately before the back row on the nearside.
4207 made it on the 10A late yesterday afternoon, seen it at Hillside at about 1745
4206 is on the 20 this morning - just left St Helens at 0805.
2451 on 320
Hi guys,

Im not sure if i can post this comment is 3047 is on 395 today at wigan bus station this morning as I noticed as I'd on the 631 board.

Thank you,

Martyn
(01/07/2014 15:47)Scania3379man Wrote:  Hi guys,

Im not sure if i can post this comment is 3047 is on 395 today at wigan bus station this morning as I noticed as I'd on the 631 board.

Thank you,

Martyn

That sounds about right that Martin as the 395 interworks with the 352 mate. These routes are generally Pulsars although as per usual with St Helens depot, anything can (and does) appear on these routes.
(01/07/2014 15:52)St Helens Rider Wrote:  That sounds about right that Martin as the 395 interworks with the 352 mate. These routes are generally Pulsars although as per usual with St Helens depot, anything can (and does) appear on these routes.

Ah right thank STHR I understood 3047 has been different St Helens route, correct i assume?

Thanks,

Martyn
3047 is in the Gold Arriva Investors In People livery and does indeed go on any St Helens route. The original plan I believe was for the vehicle have a spell at most Arriva depots but that appears to have changed as it has been at St Helens for months in this livery.

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)