Current time: 03/05/2024, 16:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
(23/05/2014 07:49)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  Off topic and could be wrong but aren't some of these 'Flyde Villager' Solo's running on the Wirral Joblink services? Sure I saw one in Birkenhead earlier this year?

Most can be found on the 121/215, 135/235 and the 139
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/05/2014 07:49)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  Off topic and could be wrong but aren't some of these 'Flyde Villager' Solo's running on the Wirral Joblink services? Sure I saw one in Birkenhead earlier this year?
None of those Solos are based at Moreton but Moreton's buses are sent to Aintree regularly for maintenance so a replacement from Aintree goes the other way temporarily. To my knowledge, MJO was at Moreton a few weeks ago.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Is Arriva running an open top service in Southport this year, and if so, what vehicle is being used?
(24/05/2014 21:40)robertclark125 Wrote:  Is Arriva running an open top service in Southport this year, and if so, what vehicle is being used?

As far as I know like the past 2 years the MTT Operate A free Southport Tour Route 25 with GKA 449L and OLV 551M cant see it being any different this year but who knows
With the new streamlined 47 service about to launch Arriva would be wise to move the 10 plate Pulsars to the local routes to replace the aged Darts and purchase new stock with all the bells and whistles for the 47 to compete with the X2. Comfy leather seats and wifi is the way forward for the long distance routes. My humble opinion anyway!
4064, 4090, 4097, 4103 and 2727 are all on the 43/46 today!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(25/05/2014 22:10)Vbg111v Wrote:  With the new streamlined 47 service about to launch Arriva would be wise to move the 10 plate Pulsars to the local routes to replace the aged Darts and purchase new stock with all the bells and whistles for the 47 to compete with the X2. Comfy leather seats and wifi is the way forward for the long distance routes. My humble opinion anyway!

More Likely to Saphhire the 10 reg's for the 47,and Commandors are replacing the darts first one has arrived today

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...=1&theater
(28/05/2014 20:08)skemnational Wrote:  More Likely to Saphhire the 10 reg's for the 47,and Commandors are replacing the darts first one has arrived today

Which commanders are they - the ex-Bangor ones?
(28/05/2014 20:08)skemnational Wrote:  More Likely to Saphhire the 10 reg's for the 47,and Commandors are replacing the darts first one has arrived today

Cool can't wait to see more Commanders at Southport Smile Very good replacements for Dennis Darts.

Thanks for the update Skemnational.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)