Current time: 07/05/2024, 02:57 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
There is only 6 Gemini coming to Birkenhead nothing else the rest are for Manchester what do Birkenhead need 25 gems for
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Bear in mind Andy, there may only be 6 DUE. Mic didn't specify 25 ;-)

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Yes but if you read back someone said there was a load going Manchester and 7 where coming RF next week then it got confirmed there only 6 for RF

Now where getting told all of them are going RF hmmm
37367 is the latest BN B9 i've seen to be repainted and the first one with the "i'm cared for by the Bolton depot team" sticker. Still no other branding. Hopefully they will wait until they are all done and then brand them in neat batches rather than the mess over in Oldham.
Hello, forums. I have a few questions about a certain bus... Does anyone remember T510APS? This was a Volvo B10BLE with ALX300 bodywork, which either worked from Oldham or the last days of Rochdale. I found this picture of it and wanted to know more about it.
Does anyone know why it came to Oldham/Rochdale - was it a demonstrator?
In fact, which depot did it work from?
Was it after Rochdale closed?
What routes did it find itself working?

T510APS

I know it works for GHA coaches nowadays, and it looks pretty nice!

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/
(04/07/2012 00:53)Damien Wrote:  can someone please confirm QS37287 as it always been down here and never based in Scotland? Also where are 37288 and 37289 located?

37288 and 37289 are located at Huddersfield.
(04/07/2012 09:04)P528LND Wrote:  Hello, forums. I have a few questions about a certain bus... Does anyone remember T510APS? This was a Volvo B10BLE with ALX300 bodywork, which either worked from Oldham or the last days of Rochdale. I found this picture of it and wanted to know more about it.

T510APS

Where was that picture taken?
(04/07/2012 08:38)WWH44L Wrote:  37367 is the latest BN B9 i've seen to be repainted and the first one with the "i'm cared for by the Bolton depot team" sticker. Still no other branding. Hopefully they will wait until they are all done and then brand them in neat batches rather than the mess over in Oldham.

Oldham was a bit of a farce, I must say I like the I'm cared for by th idea, it seems to be. Modern take on the depot window stickers from the Gm Buses DaysSmile
(04/07/2012 09:29)P450 SWX Wrote:  
(04/07/2012 09:04)P528LND Wrote:  Hello, forums. I have a few questions about a certain bus... Does anyone remember T510APS? This was a Volvo B10BLE with ALX300 bodywork, which either worked from Oldham or the last days of Rochdale. I found this picture of it and wanted to know more about it.

T510APS

Where was that picture taken?

Taken from Smith Street looking towards Rochdale bus station stand S, by the looks of it.
New timetables for Bolton and some Bury depot services available on the forthcoming timetables page of First Manchester website (along with some of the Chester/Wirral services).

Looks like the proposal for the 92 evening service was rejected by the TfGM Committee, as the 138 is listed with just the evening service. Also listed is the 12/25/26 timetable, which may give the impression that it will be operated by Bolton depot from 22 July.

Forthcoming Timetables
12/25/26 timetable
138 timetable

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)