Current time: 07/05/2024, 13:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
17002 also at HE or MI now, think it had the Wigan part of "Stagecoach in Wigan" fleetname peeled off
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Possibility that 19248, 19249, 19250 19251 and 19273 all may have transferred from Hyde Rd to Ashton.

And also noticed that AZ are running 1 journey to every 2/3 219 journeys covered by Hyde Rd in the daytime.
(02/05/2014 15:21)Benzo Wrote:  Possibility that 19248, 19249, 19250 19251 and 19273 all may have transferred from Hyde Rd to Ashton.

And also noticed that AZ are running 1 journey to every 2/3 219 journeys covered by Hyde Rd in the daytime.

I thought I spotted an AZ bus/driver on the 219 on lunchtime earlier this week so that would make sense.
Would also explain the extra deckers at AZ.
so mean Stagecoach wigan now have 2 trident left? i bet it not enough for school bus service. that not good news.

I think Manchester gonna panic everywhere when it take over former jpt service.

Martyn
(02/05/2014 17:33)Scania3379man Wrote:  I think Manchester gonna panic everywhere when it take over former jpt service.

Martyn

They, already have taken over JPT services, last week.

For what ever reason, stagecoach appears to be carrying out repairs to the JPT vehicles!

I would be very very surprised, if apart from the two Enviro300's, the two Trident's, and the six primo's, if any other buses from the JPT fleet were to enter service with Stagecoach.
(02/05/2014 17:43)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  They, already have taken over JPT services, last week.

For what ever reason, stagecoach appears to be carrying out repairs to the JPT vehicles!

I would be very very surprised, if apart from the two Enviro300's, the two Trident's, and the six primo's, if any other buses from the JPT fleet were to enter service with Stagecoach.

Oh well, If they want borrow our wigan bus, should be fair to swap to wigan that's respect transport between manchester and wigan of stagecoach.
if they not transfer to wigan so be it.

Thank you,

Martyn
Allocation of one bus on the 118 today shows how much has changed in 18 months, as Stagecoach operated the former JPT service 118 with a ex-Bluebird MCV Evolution bus.
(02/05/2014 17:43)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  For what ever reason, stagecoach appears to be carrying out repairs to the JPT vehicles!

A running, roadworthy vehicle is worth more than a wreck!
I agree with you, but can't see the primos lasting too long either.

(02/05/2014 20:03)Scania3379man Wrote:  Oh well, If they want borrow our wigan bus, should be fair to swap to wigan that's respect transport between manchester and wigan of stagecoach.
if they not transfer to wigan so be it.

Thank you,

Martyn
The loans from other depots are short term. It would appear that some of the Leyland Olympians are back at Middleton ready for service, presumably allowing the loanees back to their native depots.
(02/05/2014 21:43)mbonwick Wrote:  A running, roadworthy vehicle is worth more than a wreck!
I agree with you, but can't see the primos lasting too long either.

The loans from other depots are short term. It would appear that some of the Leyland Olympians are back at Middleton ready for service, presumably allowing the loanees back to their native depots.

When you say the Leyland Olympians are back at Middleton are you referring to the 3 former Magic Bus Olympians or the 2 ex JPT Leyland Olympians? I really hope its not the Leyland examples, It would be a real step backwards having vehicles as old as that working for Stagecoach.

As far as I know the Volvo Olympians have been working schools in the Oldham area this week from Middleton depot.
I meant what I said - the ex-Stephensons Leylands that JPT owned.

A backwards step it may seem, but I suspect its only until the B7TLs are made fit for service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)