Current time: 05/05/2024, 17:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(22/04/2014 17:59)joe_alker Wrote:  Wouldn't happen to be the new style would they?

They will be the Hybrids currently being delivered from the batch starting at 12261 to eventually reach 12363. They are to the normal Enviro400 style.
HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10031 and 'others' will be used on the new 38 service apparently. Not sure if others are due as well or whether Manchester will use some of its own vehicles on this route.

According to a 'pal' since weekend most if not all JPT buses have been refuled and inspected at Stagecoach Middletons depot before returning to Joshua Lane after service.
(22/04/2014 18:14)gka472l Wrote:  They will be the Hybrids currently being delivered from the batch starting at 12261 to eventually reach 12363. They are to the normal Enviro400 style.
HTH

Correct they're hybrids, I'll note down the reg if I see any more
One, maybe even two hybrids out on the 76 today.
(22/04/2014 18:26)Mayneway Wrote:  10031 and 'others' will be used on the new 38 service apparently. Not sure if others are due as well or whether Manchester will use some of its own vehicles on this route.

According to a 'pal' since weekend most if not all JPT buses have been refuled and inspected at Stagecoach Middletons depot before returning to Joshua Lane after service.

19165 has been pictured back at Hyde Road after returning from Cambridge.

19199 is at Hyde Road... last time it was here to provide cover during the 2012 games. Presumably here for the same reason as 19165 and 10031.
(23/04/2014 11:59)R971XVM Wrote:  19199 is at Hyde Road... last time it was here to provide cover during the 2012 games. Presumably here for the same reason as 19165 and 10031.

One more Enviro400 from 'somewhere' is expected, possibly today, no further info at the moment though.

HTH

19017 is on the pits at Hyde Road this evening...
Good evening guys,

I need to know why Enviro 20D at aspull near pub and say sorry not in service 000 at 22.15 when I in 715 to wigan go st davids crescent? It is possibly to stockport new bus or wigan depot?, I think it is test or problem, i don't know...Any idea? sorry couldn't see id the bus.

Thank you,

Martyn
No new vehicles for Manchester at the moment.

Was probably just returning back to depot after finishing a service.

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)