Current time: 07/05/2024, 13:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
Holidays now isn't it, good to see them stretching their legs a bit now from the 33.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Some people in old swan etc let it go past thinking its on the 61 bootle-aigburth vale service.
Not sure on fleet number but think was 2490 sporting wifi sticker above entrance door.. Just needs p&p now to make it look the part
Has been mentioned that 2489 - 2496 are now fitted with WiFi as they are intended to be on the 329 but as usual with St Helens Depot - they can turn up anywhere.
Is it normally a solo sr that works the 312 skem circular route
Sthelens only need about 5 solos the rest should be swapped for Decker then passenger mat have comfy. Trip
It's my understanding that St Helens will be getting some more deckers (rumour is brand new or cast offs from Speke) for exclusive use on the 10s! About time too!
(10/04/2014 18:07)dave4jackie Wrote:  Is it normally a solo sr that works the 312 skem circular route
Pulsars are usually on there these days!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
As has been reported previously 2692 is now in new livery, unfortunately the W on the front has also been painted like the ex-Wales ones at Bootle. In my opinion it does not look right. It would look a lot nicer with the W painted silver.

Thanks!
updated 21/08/17
(10/04/2014 20:12)90020 Wrote:  It's my understanding that St Helens will be getting some more deckers (rumour is brand new or cast offs from Speke) for exclusive use on the 10s! About time too!

Hope so mate. Keep my fingers crossed for this as the 10/10A need them as much as any other DD route on Merseyside if not more.

User(s) browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)