Current time: 26/04/2024, 21:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
First bus passed me on middleton road; streetlight; had an advert saying summet about £1 travel - any idea?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I believe routes 41 and 42 (ex-Finglands) are offering £1 single fares down Oxford Rd and Wilmslow Rd.
(31/03/2014 16:40)jimbo Wrote:  First bus passed me on middleton road; streetlight; had an advert saying summet about £1 travel - any idea?

(31/03/2014 16:52)Polo Mint Wrote:  I believe routes 41 and 42 (ex-Finglands) are offering £1 single fares down Oxford Rd and Wilmslow Rd.

Yes, £1 single fares valid on services 18, 41, 42 and 157 in the south of Manchester until 30 June 2014.

Valid on the 18 between Shudehill and MRI, service 41 between Piccadilly and West Didsbury and services 42 and 157 between Piccadilly and East Didsbury.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...s/quidsin/
(31/03/2014 19:24)SF07 Wrote:  Yes, £1 single fares valid on services 18, 41, 42 and 157 in the south of Manchester until 30 June 2014.

Valid on the 18 between Shudehill and MRI, service 41 between Piccadilly and West Didsbury and services 42 and 157 between Piccadilly and East Didsbury.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...s/quidsin/

Seems a bit desperate that there already offering flat £1 fares already Smile
Can anybody advise if the other two darts, 42942/3, have arrived from Camborne.
I believe they were due at Dukinfield. Thanks. Pete.
Apparently the 11 new Streetlites (63146-63156), that are currently parked-up at Bolton, are for use on the improved service 42 at Rusholme. Also there are 27 ADL/Enviro400 due in the summer.
(01/04/2014 09:08)pete tierney Wrote:  Can anybody advise if the other two darts, 42942/3, have arrived from Camborne.
I believe they were due at Dukinfield. Thanks. Pete.

nope on hold atm due to mgmt issues
Noted parked up at the back of Oldham Depot yesterday was a MPD formerly of Finglands still in Finglands livery, not to sure which one it is or what its doing at Oldham Depot and I doubt that Oldham would be keeping it although we could do with it to replace one or more of the current Solo/Dart fleet
(02/04/2014 08:26)M60lad Wrote:  Noted parked up at the back of Oldham Depot yesterday was a MPD formerly of Finglands still in Finglands livery, not to sure which one it is or what its doing at Oldham Depot and I doubt that Oldham would be keeping it although we could do with it to replace one or more of the current Solo/Dart fleet

It will be 1603 which was involved in a RTA just before the changeover (8th March). It's been suggested that due to its damage EYMS don't want it back unless First are going to repair it and then send it on, but I very much doubt it will gain First colours and see service in Manchester.
(01/04/2014 21:21)james Wrote:  nope on hold atm due to mgmt issues

Thanks james. Pete

User(s) browsing this thread: 24 Guest(s)