Current time: 02/05/2024, 03:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Manchester would be able to move vehicles around internally to keep the better ones for themselves, transferring out the not so good ones, or to keep the ones they've spent a lot of money on. I believe this was the case when 22104 transferred to Cumbria, it had been displaced from Stockport by S/T reg MANs from Ashton, presumably they were capable of doing more than 15mph up a hill.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
That's quick compared to a few others,the aforementioned 22152 being a prime example. But certainly some of the better ones went too.
Went on 22139 yesterday. Still seems ok, though I think it may have been resurrected from reserve as it has only just recently come back into service.
I went on it for a few stops on Friday late afternoon.It ran ok but had a pretty smoky exhaust.22142 sounded better.
I notice Stagecoach seem to have lost the contract for the Metroshuttle in Stockport. Arriva buses were working it yesterday.
All the 12 plate enviro 400's have now left hyde rd for London ,
There is a selection of 58/09 plates in the yard being touched up and having adverts removed ready to join the mammoth fleet that is being assembled, its very exciting for stagecoach, and Manchester is the biggest contributor complimenting London with buses and drivers
Do you have a list of which buses have gone/are going and what they will be replaced by?
(03/07/2012 05:14)ace Wrote:  I notice Stagecoach seem to have lost the contract for the Metroshuttle in Stockport. Arriva buses were working it yesterday.

Was registered on VOSA on 4 May 2012, although did wonder whether it had changed as there's been no announcements.

PC0002598/369 - ARRIVA NORTH WEST LTD, 73 ORMSKIRK ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L9 5AE
Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Stockport Railway Station
Finish Point: Stockport Railway Station
Via:
Service Number: 300
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 01-JUL-2012
Other Details: Daily except Xmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day.

Some shots found on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/psbusdriver/7480980798/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/psbusdriver/7481268748/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/psbusdriver/7481088702/
good day been on holiday so just catching up been in Devon and stagecoach there have some 61 plate scainas
(03/07/2012 11:35)StageStig Wrote:  All the 12 plate enviro 400's have now left hyde rd for London ,
There is a selection of 58/09 plates in the yard being touched up and having adverts removed ready to join the mammoth fleet that is being assembled, its very exciting for stagecoach, and Manchester is the biggest contributor complimenting London with buses and drivers

These are presumably the new 12 plates as opposed to the hybrids?
I'm not sure if any of the hybrids have gone or are going, but most still seem to be around.

User(s) browsing this thread: 26 Guest(s)