Current time: 29/03/2024, 02:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
First shot of a Finglands route programmed into a First bus:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46868364@N0...otostream/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The 'Cared for by the Rusholme depot team' have started to be added to vehicles ready for Sunday:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/46868364@N04/12931653934/
Looking good, Leyland Bus always has excellent photographs of the latest updates on his Flickr account.
Intriguing to see what changes First have got planned for the 42. Possible extension to Stockport perhaps?

PC0003680/882 - FIRST MANCHESTER LTD T/A FIRST, WALLSHAW STREET, OLDHAM, OL1 3TR
Variation Accepted: Operating between MANCHESTER PICCADILLY and EAST DIDSBURY given service number 42 effective from 27-Apr-2014. To amend Route and Timetable.
Looks like some of the buses for Rusholme Depot are having work done on them before entering service as I spotted one of the ALX400s at Thomas Hardies Trafford Park on Tuesday afternoon along with one of Queens Road's Hybrid Dynamo Wright Gemini
Not to sure whether its a lone or actually a new bus for Pioneer but StreetLite 63116 made its debut in service yesterday on 18:34 Hyde-Ashton 346 service, not sure if it worked to Hyde in service, I'm guessing it might have done
Pioneer have also had a Dart out every evening this week on 338's. I think Tuesday was one of the ADL Darts with the daft pink lighting and last night and Monday a Marshall was used.
They also had a B9 on late 343's.
(06/03/2014 07:32)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure whether its a lone or actually a new bus for Pioneer but StreetLite 63116 made its debut in service yesterday on 18:34 Hyde-Ashton 346 service, not sure if it worked to Hyde in service, I'm guessing it might have done

It's out today as well. Passed it at lunchtime as it came in to Ashton on a 346. No sign of any 'on hire' signs in the windscreen. A really change from the normal Olympians and Arrow that normally plague the 346.
(06/03/2014 10:45)Mayneway Wrote:  Pioneer have also had a Dart out every evening this week on 338's. I think Tuesday was one of the ADL Darts with the daft pink lighting and last night and Monday a Marshall was used.
They also had a B9 on late 343's.

whats wrong with that mayneway??
plus whatever is on the xx15 38 / xx50 333 gen works the eve 331/2/8 so a dart is about right
(06/03/2014 07:32)M60lad Wrote:  Not to sure whether its a lone or actually a new bus for Pioneer but StreetLite 63116 made its debut in service yesterday on 18:34 Hyde-Ashton 346 service, not sure if it worked to Hyde in service, I'm guessing it might have done

it is on loan til sunday and its debut was on the 350`s yesterday did i think the 13.33 350 oldham (that or the 13.03) as shown on "oldham100 blog" it is curr out on the 17.58 348 to carrbrook

plus it has a on loan laminate on the dash!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)