Current time: 18/05/2024, 09:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Wythenshawe Depot
Any suggestion what went happened or went wrong here? Seems odd to involved 5 different vehicles and it loooks like the Arriva one is on the opposite side of the road to what should be in the photos but it could be misleading
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
It was said n the paper that it was caused by a problem with the accelerater pedal of the Arriva pulsar, it became stuck or something like that.
Really shouldnt be talking about a blame game that is for the police and the insurance companies of the companies involved to sort out .
The acceleration issues on the Pulsars isn't new; there's been two crashes in Wrexham bus station because of it. A few of St Helens' Pulsars were suffering with it too - apparently now sorted via a software re-map. It only requires the driver to hit neutral and kill the drive from the acceleration though, in the heat of the moment, it's easy to see why some may not react in time.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(13/02/2014 06:36)wirralbus Wrote:  Really shouldnt be talking about a blame game that is for the police and the insurance companies of the companies involved to sort out .

I wasn't playing a blame game, I was just saying what it had already said in the papers.
Commander on ML1 today,is this rare as I've only ever seen darts or solo srs on this service?
(28/02/2014 13:50)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  Commander on ML1 today,is this rare as I've only ever seen darts or solo srs on this service?

There was both a Commander and an Enviro 300 on there when I visited Manchester not too long ago! I agree however, every time i've seen the service it's been a shorter vehicle!
(28/02/2014 13:50)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  Commander on ML1 today,is this rare as I've only ever seen darts or solo srs on this service?

Last time I was at the Trafford Centre, on a Saturday at the beginning of January, Commander 2627 was on the ML1
IT seems the commanders are pretty much a solid diagram on the 130 these days mixed in with a few pulsars & occasionally a cadet. Very nice buses superb ride always nice n toasty alls they really need is an interior refresh the blue would look rather good...............
Have wythenshawe had a replacement for accident Ddamage 2936

User(s) browsing this thread: