Current time: 19/04/2024, 23:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
Looks like yesterday may have been the last day for the Marshall Darts, as Interurban 7669 (V669 DVU) was noted rattling along on route 56.

Meanwhile, today I noticed a Pulsar1 on either route 62 or route 53 -wasn't paying much attention to the display destination as I was too busy checking the letters 'EUH' on the number plate...
Ah! That'll be 2666 (CX58 EUH) then won't it?

Looks like the Welsh Pulsars are in service at last!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Not correct, 7669 was still out today on the 350!
There is only 3 of them left isn't there so a casual sighting will prove pretty difficult now, those 3 being 7659/69/74.
I've just had 4423 on my 52 from Liverpool to Netherton. When I got off, I noticed that there was a lot of white smoke coming out of the back (mainly the nearside). The bus went "around the back" to lay-over and appeared to have a bit of trouble whilst parking (looked like it cut-out a few times). However, it seemed able to start its next journey (albeit a few minutes late). Very odd!

2666 was on 56s today. 2660 was parked in Bootle depot looking ready for service tomorrow! Of note, 7659 was still out on 58s this afternoon.

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
7669 was out on 61's either yesterday or Wednesday as well. (Can't quite remember which day I saw it)
7659 still going on the 61!
Unknown enviro on the 55 today
2666 on the 53a today
What's unusual about a Pulsar being on 53/A, other than this not being a Bootle original.
(24/01/2014 13:56)MPTE1955 Wrote:  What's unusual about a Pulsar being on 53/A, other than this not being a Bootle original.

At what point did I say it was unusual? I was just pointing it out incase anyone wants to see it etc. I don't see what the problem is with me doing so!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)