Current time: 05/05/2024, 20:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(18/01/2014 12:41)mbonwick Wrote:  Well if you used capital letters and punctuated your sentences properly I wouldn't have a problem trying to interpret them!

I don't know about anyone else, but I had no problem understanding his sentence. It was lexically and syntactically correct, both of which are far more important than punctuation and capitalisation.

Also, your sentence was missing a couple of commas.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/01/2014 13:59)MX05 CKN Wrote:  
(18/01/2014 12:41)mbonwick Wrote:  Well if you used capital letters and punctuated your sentences properly I wouldn't have a problem trying to interpret them!

I don't know about anyone else, but I had no problem understanding his sentence. It was lexically and syntactically correct, both of which are far more important than punctuation and capitalisation.

Also, your sentence was missing a couple of commas.

We're nit picking a little arnt we??

Yes the post was just about understandable but as this thread is about Stagecoach Manchester and not First Manchester then we could argue that it shouldn't have been posted here in the first place.
It was regarding a route operate by both Stagecoach and First as I understand.

I'm not nit picking, I just wish Mbonwick wouldn't pounce on people for small mistakes.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
On the 78 which is run by Middleton it is usually run with Optare Hybrids yet on thurs it was run with MAN 18's and on friday it was run with S147 TRJ and SP06 DBY and tonight it was run with T182 MVM and RV52 OGL, does anyone know why the hybrids have been taken off the route, they're the same hybrids used for the 512/3.
(18/01/2014 20:11)acocker96 Wrote:  On the 78 which is run by Middleton it is usually run with Optare Hybrids yet on thurs it was run with MAN 18's and on friday it was run with S147 TRJ and SP06 DBY and tonight it was run with T182 MVM and RV52 OGL, does anyone know why the hybrids have been taken off the route, they're the same hybrids used for the 512/3.
prob for maintinence as they have to go to blackburn or carrington (not sure for stm) so could be off road with something (even headlights have to be changed at optare)
(18/01/2014 20:55)james Wrote:  
(18/01/2014 20:11)acocker96 Wrote:  On the 78 which is run by Middleton it is usually run with Optare Hybrids yet on thurs it was run with MAN 18's and on friday it was run with S147 TRJ and SP06 DBY and tonight it was run with T182 MVM and RV52 OGL, does anyone know why the hybrids have been taken off the route, they're the same hybrids used for the 512/3.
prob for maintinence as they have to go to blackburn or carrington (not sure for stm) so could be off road with something (even headlights have to be changed at optare)
Is there any potential that they could be put on another route at night? I use the 78 a lot and they are the worst things I have ever been on I think that SP06 DBY is one of the best things they have at Middleton its was very modern and makes a change from the S and T-reg MAN's I go home on on the 183
22182 T182 MVM sat in Oldham bus station doing nothing tonight, looks to have had diarrhoea out of the rear engine
Haha that is briiant, poor driver
(18/01/2014 22:17)Benzo Wrote:  22182 T182 MVM sat in Oldham bus station doing nothing tonight, looks to have had diarrhoea out of the rear engine
Strange I got on 22182 on the first Oldham-bound journey on the 78 and the engine sounded fine and I couldn't see or hear any problems
A hose bursting won't give any prior warning. It's just something that happens, without realtime monitoring of the microstructure of the hose, you've no way of knowing when its going to fail.

(And if anyone wants to know more about that, do say...after all it is part of my degree!)

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)