Current time: 01/06/2024, 15:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington Coachways
RE: Warrington Coachways
They have W473MKU and W482MKU both pretty much identical in plain white.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Ahh interesting I never knew they had two of them....bet they like to drink fuel.
M89 DEW is one of the allocated vehicles on the 157 today. Although being a step entrance vehicle on a Merseytravel tender, it at least displayed a proper, visible destination (Rainford) whereas the Primos all seem to have failed LEDs instead so have been displaying boards as have their Pointer Darts and DAF Mylleniums which have also featured over the past fortnight.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Is it illegal to be using a 20 year old step entrance bus on a Merseytravel Tender?
Its not illegal but is however breaking the contract in which they signed when awarded it.
Another day brought another dismal service provided on the 37/38 - late journeys throughout the day alongside unsuitable vehicles. The Transit was unacceptably (in my view) still in use, with several passengers struggling to board whilst I was on it. One particular elderly lady fell after struggling to board (nearly back out of the doorway...). What will it take for this poor running to stop - finance, VOSA action or an injury?
(04/01/2014 14:09)Mayneway Wrote:  They have W473MKU and W482MKU both pretty much identical in plain white.
As far as I know, W482 is now elsewhere. W473 was on the 37/38 today, alongside newbie Plaxton Pointer 2 Y384 LCS (ex-Howard's Travel Group).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2 DAF Plaxtons (S-ONL) have been aquired by Warrington Coachways..seen A pic of them on flikr earlier
Is it still the case that the Transit is used for the driver that has a restrictive licence?
(10/01/2014 21:38)Mayneway Wrote:  Is it still the case that the Transit is used for the driver that has a restrictive licence?
She wasn't driving it today!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
A post on another forum has listed two National Express B9R/Levante in the shape of BF63 ZTD and ZTE as due to Bennett, Warrington.

Bennett is a fleet name used for the coaching side of Warrington Coachways.

Can anyone confirm if this is the case, and if so, which NX route is it allocated to?

User(s) browsing this thread: