Current time: 29/03/2024, 07:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Some more details of the 582 price reductions for the single fares, as they put a dedicated page on their website along with a fare table (although they've put 528 instead of 582 in the URL).

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...ervice582/

First have also put up a comparison of prices of weekly tickets between themselves and the Metrolink between Rochdale/Oldham and Manchester, in a probable attempt to coax some people back onto the bus from the tram.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...g/savings/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(18/11/2013 20:12)37554BY Wrote:  69577/8 allocated at Qs

60269BY is being repainted

my sount is not conviced on what is happining with the 69566 batch yet
(19/11/2013 21:00)mic Wrote:  
(18/11/2013 20:12)37554BY Wrote:  69577/8 allocated at Qs

60269BY is being repainted

my sount is not conviced on what is happining with the 69566 batch yet

Official line as good as this states the 13 plates are at local depots till the beginning of December

Information from my usual source at BN also 2 lads at Bury all seem to have heard the same thing all within the depot environment.

One thing is true though this batch of buses are not suitable for Rushlome you can see capacity being a real issue on the wilmslow road bus corridor, so to a degree I agree with your snout. It just doesn't make good business sense to allocate them to what is essentially an Enviro400 saturated area with Stagecoach which are always heaving to standing room only
Information from a reliable driver at Oldham Depot is that there were 5 new B7s in Oldham Depot last night, I wonder when their due to enter service or are they just in storage at their respective depots
(20/11/2013 12:18)M60lad Wrote:  Information from a reliable driver at Oldham Depot is that there were 5 new B7s in Oldham Depot last night, I wonder when their due to enter service or are they just in storage at their respective depots

They are using the 5 for extras in the run up to Xmas until they move on the Rusholme (if agreed)
The rest are split with Bolton, bury and Queens Rd
(20/11/2013 12:18)M60lad Wrote:  Information from a reliable driver at Oldham Depot is that there were 5 new B7s in Oldham Depot last night, I wonder when their due to enter service or are they just in storage at their respective depots

do you know which numbers
Do we actually know what these extra services actually are and have they or wont they need to be registered with VOSA, one driver at Oldham Depot reckons that Oldham's will be Thunderbird Buses for 81/81As but not to sure how true this is.

As for fleetnumbers sorry I don't know unfortunately
(21/11/2013 07:15)M60lad Wrote:  Do we actually know what these extra services actually are and have they or wont they need to be registered with VOSA, one driver at Oldham Depot reckons that Oldham's will be Thunderbird Buses for 81/81As but not to sure how true this is.

BY - 69571-3
BN - 69574/5
QS - 69577/8

Presume OMs are 69566-70
Think 69576 will be at QS
(21/11/2013 09:36)WWH44L Wrote:  
(21/11/2013 07:15)M60lad Wrote:  Do we actually know what these extra services actually are and have they or wont they need to be registered with VOSA, one driver at Oldham Depot reckons that Oldham's will be Thunderbird Buses for 81/81As but not to sure how true this is.

BY - 69571-3
BN - 69574/5
QS - 69577/8

Presume OMs are 69566-70
Think 69576 will be at QS

i will hold of sending any info till they are in service
B7RLEs out in force today on non-regular services in Oldham, as they were operating on services 59, 83, 184 and 409. Two Olympians out on the 58, both arriving at Oldham bus station at the same time in opposite directions. Another B9TL operating on the 184 to Huddersfield (1620 from Piccadilly).

Meanwhile, First will be introducing cheaper single fares on the 346 from Sunday. Interesting to see if Stagecoach response.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/greater_...711&conf=0

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)