Current time: 20/04/2024, 10:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
As long as everybody is ok it doesn't matter about the bus, however I won't be sorry if that one has had its day, that of course will depend on the damage.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Apparently, an accident involving a Bootle Marshall on the 58 on London Road in Liverpool occurred this afternoon - not a good week for Bootle!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Wonder if that accident has something to do with the bus lane closures, hope everyone was ok and I suppose this will spell the end for this marshall Sad Wouldn't be surprised if we see the likes of 7660 return to cover for the lost buses
7649 was the bus that hit the car on Lime St outside St Georges Hall.
(09/11/2013 18:53)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  7649 was the bus that hit the car on Lime St outside St Georges Hall.

Shake rattle n roll but a good engine, hope everybody involved in the accident was ok.
4431 was unusually on the 311 this morning, however I'm sure that a Pulsar was originally on its board (so probably not an original allocation).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(09/11/2013 19:19)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(09/11/2013 18:53)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  7649 was the bus that hit the car on Lime St outside St Georges Hall.

Shake rattle n roll but a good engine, hope everybody involved in the accident was ok.

Interurban example?
Looks like this is at the front of the depot (visible from Hawthorne Road), with the headlamps, indicators and most of the front panelling missing.

Doubt it will ever see service again, but you never know...
(12/11/2013 15:28)mathias Wrote:  
(09/11/2013 19:19)MPTE1955 Wrote:  

Interurban example?
Looks like this is at the front of the depot (visible from Hawthorne Road), with the headlamps, indicators and most of the front panelling missing.

Doubt it will ever see service again, but you never know...

The only Marshall in old livery that Bootle have left is 7662, as for 7649, well probably have seen the last of it, but if they need it there are plenty of marshalls to choose from for parts.
4427 on the 53 today
7649 is back out on 350.
New arrival 2248 out on 54

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)