Current time: 20/09/2024, 12:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: 8242
Seen at Gateshead 1700 today on the 58
Raymond
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
RE: 560/561
Tynedale Links 560/561 are on loan to Consett both seen today on local services
Raymond
RE: Go North East
(09/09/2013 18:35)Coppercap40 Wrote:  Tynedale Links 560/561 are on loan to Consett both seen today on local services
Raymond

Not Tynedale Links anymore, 560 is now officially allocated to Consett however 561 is supposed to be based at Deptford.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
RE: 638
In use on the 58 this afternoon
Raymond
looks like bendys days are numbered on service 58
http://www.flickr.com/photos/km_edinburg...6125684604
(02/10/2013 20:10)Wright Eclipse Wrote:  looks like bendys days are numbered on service 58
http://www.flickr.com/photos/km_edinburg...6125684604

not surprised, the bendy's may not have long left anyway, that livery looks very appealing, gne are starting to use orange a lot more recently!
According to Buses, Go North East have 34 Volvo B9TL-Geminis on order. I understand they are due for delivery just before the end of the year as they will be to Euro 5 spec. I wonder where they will operate and what vehicles will be withdrawn as a result?
(26/10/2013 23:04)Metroline1511 Wrote:  According to Buses, Go North East have 34 Volvo B9TL-Geminis on order. I understand they are due for delivery just before the end of the year as they will be to Euro 5 spec. I wonder where they will operate and what vehicles will be withdrawn as a result?

They are for the Fab56 (Deptford) and Cobalt Clipper (Percy Main)
Thanks Citaro. When I was in the area last year I noticed that route 56 was busy with quite a few stops used. Also, as Arriva routes and Go-Ahead Coastliner in the area use double-deckers, the Cobalt Clipper is a good choice for double-deckers.

These changes suggest that single-deckers rather than double-deckers will be withdrawn.
New Geminis appeared on Cobalt Clipper services today Monday 3 Feb although the majority of services were still worked by Citaros and Omnicities. Noted today were 6103 and 6111.

6106 was on display beside Haymarket Metro and Bus stations last Saturday.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)