Current time: 04/05/2024, 10:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(11/10/2013 23:28)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 23:00)MX05 CKN Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 22:59)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  There is a collection tub in the canteen in Wigan and also in allocation at Bryn!

So I should just ask a driver to put it in for me?

Yes mate or go to the canteen and ask to put it in yourself! Im sure nobody would mind!
Can i add its nice of you to think of his family at this most horrid of times!

Thanks pal. I'll put a tenner in tomorrow, it's the least I can do

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wigan fleetlist updated

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
AZ 19083 carrying 19067's Reg MX56 FSY
Cant see that must be a change of fleetnumber
Why would it be a change of fleet number Andy, that would mean the other bus running around with a different reg as well.
Also Stagecoach only 'recycle' fleetnumbers after 5 years without use
Stagecoach Manchester 16949 is now back at Middleton Depot was sighted yesterday on Oldham Academy North School Service.

Also I think it was 22126 with Stagecoach Wigan legals was on 19:20 11 Altrincham-Stockport tonight, there seems to be quite a few of these early MANs about at the moment either at Stockport or Ashton Depot
The only thing I can think of is if the chassis numbers have been discovered not to match with the regs. Usually this is discovered when the vehicles first go for MOT at 3 years old, but I guess its possible its slipped through the net until now.

(The fleetnumber stays with the physical vehicle, so its effectively the regs that get changed round. IIRC this has happened before with Manchester Enviro400s)
(18/10/2013 21:24)mbonwick Wrote:  The only thing I can think of is if the chassis numbers have been discovered not to match with the regs. Usually this is discovered when the vehicles first go for MOT at 3 years old, but I guess its possible its slipped through the net until now.

(The fleetnumber stays with the physical vehicle, so its effectively the regs that get changed round. IIRC this has happened before with Manchester Enviro400s)

Its cars that have they first MOT's at 3-years old, NOT commercial vehicles (Buses & Wagons) its when they are one year old that they get there first MOT's.
Either way if this is true, stagecoach have f****d up royally, wrong reg on a vehicle and hundreds lf drivers... This coukd be very bad news

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)