Current time: 21/09/2024, 17:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
RE: Arriva North West - St Helens Depot
(16/10/2013 11:34)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Especially in the case of 2249 which seems to suffer from a lot of idle vibration (yes I know Darts rattle but this and 2251 seem to be extremely bad examples).

Yes I know, that 2249 had stopped on the other side of the dual carriageway to where I had gotten off my bus, you could hear the vibration from it there. However, in relation to buses today, I don't think anybody would care about the bus that turns up as long as one does.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Regarding the sighting of a Dart on 10A, I wonder how long it stayed on there as I've been told that there's a particular Inspector at St Helens that doesn't like it something other than a Pulsar turns up on 10/10As and usually straight on the phone to get it swapped
(17/10/2013 05:50)M60lad Wrote:  Regarding the sighting of a Dart on 10A, I wonder how long it stayed on there as I've been told that there's a particular Inspector at St Helens that doesn't like it something other than a Pulsar turns up on 10/10As and usually straight on the phone to get it swapped

That's fair enough, but once something has gone out on a 10(a), it's going to be quite a while before it can be swapped!
I am sure that St Helens must be one of the depots with the most swaps going on in the country, from what is posted on here!
3047 just leaving st helens on a 10 if anyone eants pics.
Gold pulsar on 10today around 1030 off pier head or it was around then when i seen it
Was anyone out in the torrential rain this afternoon? Had my first ride on one of st Helens' Solo SRs on the #33 from Gartons Lane (712), and it was traveling along most of the way back in 2-4" of water! Going up the A569 past the park was producing a 4ft wave either side of the bus! It was an interesting journey to say the least....

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
That would be myself driving 712 lol.
I love driving in that type of weather espeacially when people are turning around due to the floods at the retail park bridge and i go roaring through it with no problems.
The weather was a little extreme for a short while to say the least!!!

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
How are the 33's doing these days?
Is there still lots of confusion going on since the last timetable change?

User(s) browsing this thread: 60 Guest(s)