Current time: 02/05/2024, 13:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
(11/10/2013 22:04)Benzo Wrote:  22102 (still with stagecoach Wigan legals) on the 217 all day today

I hope it stays there

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/10/2013 22:04)Benzo Wrote:  22102 (still with stagecoach Wigan legals) on the 217 all day today

Is that the one with LED displays??
I noticed it on 217's at lunchtime myself.
(11/10/2013 22:07)Mayneway Wrote:  

That is the one indeed, had a glance at it in detail
(11/10/2013 22:08)Benzo Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 22:07)Mayneway Wrote:  

Thought so.
It seems strange that the S reg MANs are making a comeback to Ashton. Not sure if its just me but there seems to be a few more than 5 at AZ now.

The Plaxton Dart was out on 346's today along with a MAN, and the 347 also had a MAN allocated this afternoon.
(11/10/2013 21:15)MX05 CKN Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 20:39)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Who says it was an adl vehicle and in my experience adl doors shut a little while after the closed button is pressed!

Who cares what bus it was, it was still such a bad thing to have happened. Only the investigation will tell us what actually happened, like if there was an issue with the vehicle.

Such a shame for the Stagecoach in Wigan family to have lost someone.

I never said i cared what vehicle it was but i do know its fleet number! Out of respect for my workmate and my friends in engineering i obviously will not add anything to this story but i felt it unfair adl was being bad mouthed when it could quite easily have been another make of bus!

And i can truely say ive never seen a depot mourn a driver like wigan have with dm death! Passengers have even given money to the collection for the drivers family!
(11/10/2013 22:34)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 21:15)MX05 CKN Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 20:39)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Who says it was an adl vehicle and in my experience adl doors shut a little while after the closed button is pressed!

Who cares what bus it was, it was still such a bad thing to have happened. Only the investigation will tell us what actually happened, like if there was an issue with the vehicle.

I never said i cared what vehicle it was but i do know its fleet number! Out of respect for my workmate and my friends in engineering i obviously will not add anything to this story but i felt it unfair adl was being bad mouthed when it could quite easily have been another make of bus!

And i can truely say ive never seen a depot mourn a driver like wigan have with dm death! Passengers have even given money to the collection for the drivers family!

I did not know there was a collection going around. Who do I give money to for itto go in the collection?

Jack
(11/10/2013 22:30)Mayneway Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 22:08)Benzo Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 22:07)Mayneway Wrote:  Is that the one with LED displays??

Thought so.
It seems strange that the S reg MANs are making a comeback to Ashton. Not sure if its just me but there seems to be a few more than 5 at AZ now.

The Plaxton Dart was out on 346's today along with a MAN, and the 347 also had a MAN allocated this afternoon.

Also I forgot to mention, 22186 on a 330 late night trip at 2035 to Stockport from Ashton tonight
(11/10/2013 22:45)MX05 CKN Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 22:34)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 21:15)MX05 CKN Wrote:  Who cares what bus it was, it was still such a bad thing to have happened. Only the investigation will tell us what actually happened, like if there was an issue with the vehicle.

I did not know there was a collection going around. Who do I give money to for itto go in the collection?

There is a collection tub in the canteen in Wigan and also in allocation at Bryn!
(11/10/2013 22:59)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  There is a collection tub in the canteen in Wigan and also in allocation at Bryn!

So I should just ask a driver to put it in for me?

Jack
(11/10/2013 23:00)MX05 CKN Wrote:  
(11/10/2013 22:59)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  There is a collection tub in the canteen in Wigan and also in allocation at Bryn!

So I should just ask a driver to put it in for me?

Yes mate or go to the canteen and ask to put it in yourself! Im sure nobody would mind!
Can i add its nice of you to think of his family at this most horrid of times!

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)