Current time: 17/06/2024, 03:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
Anyone know whats happening to Melyn YN03UWL its lost all of its Melyn Fleet names and 501 BrandingSad hope to god that its not being sold , otherwise i will be very annoyed -.- seeming as it was on 5's the other week with all of its Fleet names and Branding

Any info Please?

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

I have been told on good authority that Leyland Tiger / Plaxton Derwent A20RBL (F604CET) has today left GHA and gone for scrap to Lelo Metals in Corwen.

The Tiger was new to Whitelow, Stonehouse in October 1988 - it was later part of the Rhondda Buses fleet which became part of Stagecoach Red and White. It joined GHA in June 2000. Whilst it was officially withdrawn from service in April 2012 there was still some hope that the necessary work to get it back in service would be undertaken and it would return to service - - - but it was not to be.

PHOTO HERE

Ron

DLG817
I have a website which looks at the bus and coach operators in North East Wales. There are current fleetlists for all operators and most have a full historic fleet list.
Included are current depot fleet lists for Arriva Cymru. There are also a number of ceased opertators with historic fleet lists including the GHA Group
The address and a link is www.Ronsbusesandcoaches.com
That is a shame, I haven't seen too many of these, so are they quite rare.
(18/09/2013 19:51)DLG817 Wrote:  
(18/09/2013 17:48)R311 WVR Wrote:  V220 MEV has moved to Middlewich Depot and was on the new contract Reasheath-Wittal today, Passing through Lieghton, Winsford, Whitegate, Helsby, and then finally to Eastham

Just a minor point - there is no Middlewich depot. It has closed. Work was moved to the new Winsford depot. In view of the end point of the journey - it is possible this vehicle will work out of Tarvin.

Coach CA09 was on the run today, which is based in Winsford.
(04/10/2013 07:45)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Anyone know whats happening to Melyn YN03UWL its lost all of its Melyn Fleet names and 501 BrandingSad hope to god that its not being sold , otherwise i will be very annoyed -.- seeming as it was on 5's the other week with all of its Fleet names and Branding

Any info Please?

Its in the paintshop having a repaint. Also the former Shuttle plus liveried DAF Cadet BA04GHA has had a partial repaint into the low floor livery.
Whats YN03 Being painted into Llan Express? or low floor? or Melyn White?

i seen BA04GHA today looks nice but no fleet names and a tad to high Skirt

also B7RLE's that are being taken of the 9 are supposedly going onto Llans and painted into Express was told by a driver today personally id like to see a B7LRE in Low Floor Livery!

(05/10/2013 22:47)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Whats YN03 Being painted into Llan Express? or low floor? or Melyn White?

i seen BA04GHA today looks nice but no fleet names and a tad to high Skirt

also B7RLE's that are being taken of the 9 are supposedly going onto Llans and painted into Express was told by a driver today personally id like to see a B7LRE in Low Floor Livery!

Whats replacing them on the 9?
nothing theve decreased the PVR on the 9 so they dont need them anymore but i dont know wether 2 B7RLE's are going of the 9 or 1 B7RLE and SK52UTT

BA58GHA has been on 2V/5's a lot and SK52UTT has been on 146's

I passed BA04 GHA this afternoon on an x50 heading to Wrexham. They have done the skirt to the top of the lights rather than the bottom, but I don't think it looks too much different.

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
The Bryn Melyn Scania YN03UWL is back in the yard this evening in plain white, presumably it will gain the blue red and yellow swoops.

Centro CN57EFD is back on the road today after some months off having the engine rebuilt.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)