Current time: 20/04/2024, 00:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
pioneer also have a 60 plate vauxhall combo van (not the engineers one, another one looks ex oldham) for stockport taxis with massive first logo on back doors

plus damien 31943 is a duki arrow (not an oldham one)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(03/10/2013 21:04)james Wrote:  pioneer also have a 60 plate vauxhall combo van (not the engineers one, another one looks ex oldham) for stockport taxis with massive first logo on back doors

Am I being told off Wave I did remember that yes
(03/10/2013 21:04)james Wrote:  pioneer also have a 60 plate vauxhall combo van (not the engineers one, another one looks ex oldham) for stockport taxis with massive first logo on back doors

James looked at my list only 60 Oldham have had is KM 60 UBZ (90519) is that the one you have
I wish some confirmation would occur over 31943 there are postings on the gmbuses group suggesting Ashton arrow is now at OM, when it's on loan to Bolton. Also the Rotheram Darts are suggested to have replaced the SBA darts. Any confirmation would be good?
69572 and 69149 at Bury Depot with a third in identified bus from Bolton
When do First take over Finglands?
40406 at Oldham on 415s not sure weather loan or transfer
Coverage in the Oldham Chronicle about First re-painting some of their vehicles into old liveries. They also say that all eight buses (Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Manchester, Bury, Ramsbottom, Bolton, Lancashire United) will be at a heritage event at the Museum of Transport on Sunday 20 October.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-f...yesteryear
(04/10/2013 23:05)SF07 Wrote:  Coverage in the Oldham Chronicle about First re-painting some of their vehicles into old liveries. They also say that all eight buses (Oldham, Rochdale, Salford, Manchester, Bury, Ramsbottom, Bolton, Lancashire United) will be at a heritage event at the Museum of Transport on Sunday 20 October.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-f...yesteryear

yes and as usual they have left pioneer out of repainting on of theirs in commemative local livery
I'm curious when First or if First get the go ahead over the Finglands take over? Is it going to be run on the basis of First Pioneer as a low cost unit. I don't claim to know to much about the business of Finglands.

Makes me think a lot about the business plan of First in Manchester going forward. Bury depot still has a very unsettled future despite initial plans being blocked.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)