Current time: 05/05/2024, 17:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
Wonder how badly damaged it is and whether Stagecoach will have it repaired, guessing it will be off fleet strength for a while now, good job Stagecoach have got plenty of vehicles in reserve.

In a way its a good job it caught fire where it did as I know that Didsbury Fire Station is only at the other end of the road so they wouldn't have had to travel far to attend
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Driver training vehicle 20970 at Wigan bus station

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
(02/10/2013 23:05)507009 Wrote:  Looks like MX60BVB from the photos.

If you are right,then that is 12036.
(03/10/2013 06:16)M60lad Wrote:  Wonder how badly damaged it is and whether Stagecoach will have it repaired, guessing it will be off fleet strength for a while now, good job Stagecoach have got plenty of vehicles in reserve.

In a way its a good job it caught fire where it did as I know that Didsbury Fire Station is only at the other end of the road so they wouldn't have had to travel far to attend

Whilst on my way to work through Didsbury, passing the part of the road at the bus stop where it happened there are plastic railings blocking it off & the road looks very cut up.
TFGM inspectors or surveyors don't always check tickets. Often they sit at the front of a bus and don't even speak to passengers they just sit and watch where people get on and whether they pay cash or use pass's ect.

Now and again they travel on the 236/7 but only start doing their survey once the bus has crossed into Derbyshire or vice versa.
Or the person could have been on the bus waiting for it to perform a certain journey so he could check tickets/survey passengers.

I'm sure if he was sat reading the Metro he was off duty.
I've removed the posts of yesterday relating to the TfGM member of staff. As has been said, we don't want to be putting people's jobs at risk. However, personal attacks on other forum members will not be tolerated.

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208
I'd expect 27823 to need looking at by a mechanic because it just drove over something and there was an almighty thud of over 100 dB from the center of the bus. Sounded like something may have broken.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Stagecoach didnt operate any extras to Old Trafford yesterday so the taxis made a killing.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Out on a bus bash yesterday we saw Magicbus 16799 out on the street twice yesterday. First we saw it on the big roundabout South of the Middleton depot, later we saw it parked up in Newton Heath. Any ideas what it might have been doing...?

Thanks in advance...

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
(06/10/2013 13:23)ANW 2283 Wrote:  Out on a bus bash yesterday we saw Magicbus 16799 out on the street twice yesterday. First we saw it on the big roundabout South of the Middleton depot, later we saw it parked up in Newton Heath. Any ideas what it might have been doing...?

Thanks in advance...

If it wasn't in service and carrying passengers then I would have thought it was doing taxi duties too and from Middleton depot.
Driver change overs were done at Newton Heath after the takeover so would assume they still are.

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)