Current time: 16/04/2024, 16:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Bootle Depot
(06/09/2013 18:49)507009 Wrote:  Just to clarify, neither 4400 nor 4401 has had its leather seats removed. Both were on the 61 last Monday.

And just to add, these two spend nearly all their time on 60 or 61.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
4097 made an appearance on 61 this afternoon, seen it on Eaton Road Bootle bound when I was getting off 2923 also on 61. This is the first time I have seen 4097 out doing normal service since arriving at Bootle.
Just remembered, the formally stored 2226 is not only back at Bootle but is also in service. I seen it on the 61 yesterday afternoon.
4097 was out on 61 again today, so much for schools.
(11/09/2013 14:24)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Just remembered, the formally stored 2226 is not only back at Bootle but is also in service. I seen it on the 61 yesterday afternoon.
I had this on the 56 this evening - quite a rough ride, but it sounded quite nice. Unusually on the 56 today for a school-day was Pulsar 2 3021 (lovely, apart from the long-standing "shelf rattle").

I also had Marshall 7669 on the 56 yesterday - once a nice bus, but now it features bad suspension and it sounds quite poorly.

Unusually on the 311 today was Cadet 2517 (doesn't sound abnormal to me - it's had its cooling-fan on and off for years!). Of note, Plaxton Pointer 2 2227 was on the 60 - not sure about what's unusual and what's not on that service these days!

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(11/09/2013 20:19)KU02 YUH Wrote:  
(11/09/2013 14:24)MPTE1955 Wrote:  Just remembered, the formally stored 2226 is not only back at Bootle but is also in service. I seen it on the 61 yesterday afternoon.
I had this on the 56 this evening - quite a rough ride, but it sounded quite nice. Unusually on the 56 today for a school-day was Pulsar 2 3021 (lovely, apart from the long-standing "shelf rattle").

I also had Marshall 7669 on the 56 yesterday - once a nice bus, but now it features bad suspension and it sounds quite poorly.

Unusually on the 311 today was Cadet 2517 (doesn't sound abnormal to me - it's had its cooling-fan on and off for years!). Of note, Plaxton Pointer 2 2227 was on the 60 - not sure about what's unusual and what's not on that service these days!

2227 being on 60 is quite unusual, but you do see a dart of some sort every now and then otherwise normally enviro 400's. As for 2517, well its been a few weeks since I have been anywhere near it, the problem I thought I heard could have been sorted. I know what I heard and it wasn't a fan. Anyway, I'm not getting into that again.
Yesterday, Cadet 2638 was on the 62 - 07:00-ish in Walton, Penny Lane-bound! This afternoon, Pulsar 2 2946 is on the 58!

4432 was on rail replacement duties through the tunnel today, seen in Rock Ferry about 1300 today.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
3121 on the 350 suggesting a Marshall or dart may be down somewhere as its not usually pulsar operated
The 311 was an absolute disgrace today - significantly-late journeys (one as a result of the driver leaving the bus in Skelmersdale Bus Station in-front of 40-ish waiting passengers and arriving back at exactly the time that he was due to leave, thus leaving late after everybody had boarded) and a journey missed-out this evening whilst 4419 was just sitting in Skelmersdale Bus Station... Official complaint sent-off!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)