Current time: 26/04/2024, 17:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(09/09/2013 09:26)YSV-205 Wrote:  
(08/09/2013 23:31)37554BY Wrote:  
(08/09/2013 19:19)SF07 Wrote:  A point emphasised when you see a 409-branded Enviro400 on the 184 and a 180/184-branded Enviro400 on the 59 today.

Meanwhile at Bolton, Enviro400s on the 12 and 26, while B7RLEs on the 36 and 37 today, while 69522 had broken down on Broad Street in Salford heading from Manchester.

Yeah 69522 passed me around 4:30 in Bolton ON Weston street near the depot, obviously temp fix to make it driveable to BN

I have seen some of the 6952x ones that are route branded 582 operating some of the 22's over the last 6 weeks or so.

On and off those Eclipse 2s branded for 582s seem to be popping up on most routes 561,2,510,36,8,22 to name just a few o my own observations
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
40384 is not a transfer to Oldham it is back at pioneer as is 40406 marshall dart 41783 is only on loan
Bury Depot have another ALX400 in service

Seems odd as 30879 is still not In service and it arrived with 30880
(09/09/2013 15:43)mic Wrote:  40384 is not a transfer to Oldham it is back at pioneer as is 40406 marshall dart 41783 is only on loan

It's more feasible the citaros and Marshall darts at OM will replace any darts or other rubbish at Oldham depot
If 41783 is only a loan to Oldham Depot how long is it planned to be at Oldham Depot for and why is it only a loan unless First have got some plans for replacing the whole batch of Plaxton and remaining Crusader Darts in the long term
(10/09/2013 06:30)M60lad Wrote:  If 41783 is only a loan to Oldham Depot how long is it planned to be at Oldham Depot for and why is it only a loan unless First have got some plans for replacing the whole batch of Plaxton and remaining Crusader Darts in the long term

What I don't get is these Marshall darts came to Manchester due to Rotheram receiving Cascaded B7s from Sheffield. Unless things change I do not know.

The official line was Oldham was expecting these, as for lon term replacements to Oldham's darts well at the moment the short term solution to that is obviously explained bŷ increased citaros from Bury. Which is a bit daft, because a Bury driver I know reports that Bury is short on buses. So the allocation process is very much a case of not thought through.
(07/09/2013 23:17)37554BY Wrote:  
(07/09/2013 22:12)Metroline1511 Wrote:  I am pleased about some Marshalls coming to Manchester. I had noticed that the fleet at ex-Pioneer Dukinfield had been quite elderly so these can replace earlier Pointers.

According to the Heysham Docks thread some Streetlites are coming here after all. Whether for Queen's Road or current Finglands routes is unclear though.

Just one thing that has puzzled me for a while. I occasionally ride ex-Olympics Enviro400s on route 22, and the seats do not smell entirely pleasant. I have not noticed this on other buses with this new grey leather. So I wonder why this is?

Yes a percentage of streetlites will remain for QS the order with Wrights was for QS and they have manchester depot stickers on. The rest still remain linked with First Hampshire until that changes. As for Finglands this is still connected to some Eclipse 2s from FWY coming over but that's unclear

The connection with Finglands & the Eclipse 2's from FWY. Aren't FWY Eclipse 2's brand new to them with a small handful delivered to FWY & a fair few on order. Do FWY have an issue with them?
(10/09/2013 06:30)M60lad Wrote:  If 41783 is only a loan to Oldham Depot how long is it planned to be at Oldham Depot for and why is it only a loan unless First have got some plans for replacing the whole batch of Plaxton and remaining Crusader Darts in the long term

41783 is on loan to pioneer it is allocated to Oldham as it has first manchester legals
59002 Metroshuttle bus 2 heading up Chester Road through Old Trafford this evening around 5.25pm, look like it had been out for maintenance work in Trafford area.
new sighting at pioneer is 41787 from FSY this is based here also think 37386 might have moved as 37289 is been repainted possibly for Ashton livery as it is older repaint

having trouble at home with inter connection at moment

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)