Current time: 06/05/2024, 01:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
They're not on the Manchester fleetcards, and never have been.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(06/09/2013 22:19)mbonwick Wrote:  I'm really not sure what all the research is?

All the info is already in the fleetcards, or at freewebs.com/nwbus

That's a freewebs URL making the site hard to find on google, but thanks for showing me.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
(06/09/2013 22:26)mbonwick Wrote:  They're not on the Manchester fleetcards, and never have been.

I can see that now. Human error on my part, read the list wrong.
Sorry

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
When I first joined this forum and up until some point last year their was a member who posted often who had links to various Stagecoach Group fleetcards at the bottom of his posts. I found these most useful especially the Manchester fleet card.
If anyone does have access to the fleet cards I for one would appreciate if they could somehow post on the site.
Does anyone know what the P reg Magicbus was that was out on the 112 today. We saw this around 15:30 ish as we were leaving on First Manchester 34098 up to Oldham on the #59...

Thanks in advance.

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
there are more s-trj's at wigan arent there? also 22400's reg plate needs correcting. ill try to scout tonights nightbus workings.

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(07/09/2013 19:01)ANW 2283 Wrote:  Does anyone know what the P reg Magicbus was that was out on the 112 today. We saw this around 15:30 ish as we were leaving on First Manchester 34098 up to Oldham on the #59...

Thanks in advance.

I missed it also today and saw it twice but both times from a distance!! - Sorry no help at all. I also did see at least 3 Tridents on the 112 today so assume some have moved to Middleton. Also on 96 was a standard livery single decker - I thought this was using hybrids from TFGM?
(07/09/2013 19:59)rod_259 Wrote:  
(07/09/2013 19:01)ANW 2283 Wrote:  Does anyone know what the P reg Magicbus was that was out on the 112 today. We saw this around 15:30 ish as we were leaving on First Manchester 34098 up to Oldham on the #59...

Thanks in advance.

I missed it also today and saw it twice but both times from a distance!! - Sorry no help at all. I also did see at least 3 Tridents on the 112 today so assume some have moved to Middleton. Also on 96 was a standard livery single decker - I thought this was using hybrids from TFGM?

I saw 17011/038 and a magic bus trident that looked like 17670...?

ANW 2283

Previously marcus T

Darting across the NW and Midlands...Smile

Starting to put a moves book together...

http://www.ipernity.com/blog/bontybermo
(07/09/2013 17:26)Mayneway Wrote:  When I first joined this forum and up until some point last year their was a member who posted often who had links to various Stagecoach Group fleetcards at the bottom of his posts. I found these most useful especially the Manchester fleet card.
If anyone does have access to the fleet cards I for one would appreciate if they could somehow post on the site.

That would be me! I just no longer advertise the site too much as my inbox is so full of mindless idiots asking why the fleetcards weren't immediately online etc.

Anyway, its still online at http://mbonwick.cu.cc/SCNW/Fleetcards
The Magicbus Olympian out on 112 would have either been 16798 or 16799 considering both are allocated to Middleton Depot for School Contracts during the week

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)