Current time: 01/07/2024, 10:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Selwyns Travel
RE: Selwyns Travel
I stand corrected then!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Been a serious RTA involving an ecobus and a british gas van.
The van as swerved across the road and gone head on into the front of the ecobus near sports direct in st helens.Both veichles badly damaged with diesel all over the road.
Just passed this, the bus involved is 193. More importantly hope everyone involved is okay.
193 sustained very bad damage and could be off the road for over a month at least....driver went to hospital for checks and is bruised and shook up but ok
Smart ECO 193 (DE52 NYM) now in service with a white fron end - presume this was the vehicle involved in a crash a few weeks back.
(04/09/2013 07:46)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Smart ECO 193 (DE52 NYM) now in service with a white fron end - presume this was the vehicle involved in a crash a few weeks back.

It certainly was DE52NYW , I passed it before on the bus and overheard some passengers saying things like "You would have thought they'd have painted it". It does look very odd though!
Fleet No Chasis Body Seats Livery
(07/09/2013 18:08)Scania1996 Wrote:  
(04/09/2013 07:46)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Smart ECO 193 (DE52 NYM) now in service with a white fron end - presume this was the vehicle involved in a crash a few weeks back.

It certainly was DE52NYW , I passed it before on the bus and overheard some passengers saying things like "You would have thought they'd have painted it". It does look very odd though!

It will be painted once its had its MOT
quite a lot has happened to this massive company,loads of coaches been repainted,striped out of there old National Express Livery, now they are in plain white i check the fleet lists weekly to see whats what etc.

Arriva Birkenhead 2629 CX07 CPY
It seems to have been unannounced on here, at least in this thread, but SMARTeco routes E10/11/12 are withdrawn permanently as of Feb 23rd. I wonder what future awaits the Tecnobus Pantheon U620EUKs?

All 6 of the First PMT Tecnobus Gulliver U500EUKs used on route E1 on the Wirral between 1999-2006 still exist 8 years after they moved on from Birkenhead so presumably the pantheons have a future too

I am no longer active on this forum.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)