Current time: 18/05/2024, 06:04 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Pet Hates
RE: Pet Hates
(25/06/2012 16:31)K853 MTJ Wrote:  I think that people really have a right to go along with things like this if they want to and post what their view of the situation is, whether it be posting their thoughts and feelings on the apparent info posted, or it be speculation as to what may happen if the info did turn out to be true. I remember last year when 3293 as he was posted that Streetlites were going to Supertravel that countless members posted how it was going to be Mr Clarke's usual brand of bull. What Im trying to say is no matter how unproven a member is or how proven they are at lying as they case may be, that their info shouldn't be written off straight away.

This I agree with and is one reason I'm reluctant to always delete something that a source isn't given for because sometimes we just never know. This is after all a discussion forum and so long as posts are in good taste and where it is speculation it is posted to imply that then that is fine!

Knowingly posting incorrect information as fact however is a completely different problem though and isn't something I and I'm sure the other members want to see!

buses7675
http://dartslf.com/

Light up, light up as if you have a choice,
Even if you cannot hear my voice.
I'll be right beside you dear.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Please, if you have issues with certain members, take it up with moderators via PM. It's unfair, whatever your grievances, to single out individuals on threads like this.

3101(i) | 3305 | 3616 | 4012 | 4159 | 4100 | 4102 | 4118 | 4127 | 4475
313044 | 313064 | 313220 | 314206 | 314210 | 315809 | 315839 | 315857 | 507001 | 507002 | 507006 | 507008 | 507009 | 508114 | 508138 | 508208
People who call Rangers & Celtic, Glasgow Rangers & Glasgow Celtic, there not called Glasgow Rangers or Glasgow Celtic there called Rangers FC & Celtic FC.

Firefox, trying to get me to install Firefox[& automatically installing it, i've now switched the Auto install off] 12.0, i've tried it & loath it rather use 3.6[which i a'm using] even if it is out of date.Angry

My Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/31135444@N02/
(26/06/2012 12:27)507009 Wrote:  Please, if you have issues with certain members, take it up with moderators via PM. It's unfair, whatever your grievances, to single out individuals on threads like this.
Or send PM to that member
I despise really dis-organised people. Im dis-organised, but I dont expect others to pick up the slack for me. Unlike my music teacher, she is dis-organised and plain crap at her job, so thanks to her, I have to possibly miss some of my last ever day in school just to play at an event because she couldn't be arsed to organise herself.
Mini rant over :P
You're still in school?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Last exam today, day off tomorrow, then in til 12ish for the leavers assembly, then off to Runcorn to perform, much to my dismay. Smile
You haven't lived the life of 'study' leave then? Lol. We finished way back at the end of May!

Yeah mate, we finished on the 15th for 'study leave', I've just had that many revision sessions, music commitments and exams, I've barely had any free time! Been like any other 2 weeks in school really! :P
I'd probably have preferred to have been kept busy in all honesty - finding it hard to actually decide what to do with myself at the moment!

User(s) browsing this thread: