Current time: 26/04/2024, 19:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
the loans at Pionner seem to have finish will have to check that when i got to Ashton today
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30873 has arrived at Bury from South Yorkshire
(14/08/2013 06:01)M60lad Wrote:  I do agree with the statement regarding bendies blocking the City Center, you only have to have either one break down on the 135 stand on Lever Street or already have a bus on that stand and when another one comes in it has to use the next stand up which didn't use to be a problem until recently when Stagecoach's 80/112 were moved from Stephenson Square to Lever Street and now that stand is busier than ever now so there's only the odd times when there's no buses on that stand so the 135 bendies have to find somewhere else to drop passengers off when that stand is full

Do you think overall bendis work better on 471s Andrew ?
I think scrap the bendies
(14/08/2013 19:46)jimbo Wrote:  I think scrap the bendies

Or send them down south, its not as if Bury would be short long term, they going to be getting more B9s soon as it is
These buses from Rotheram are trickling in slowly with 30873 being seen over th pits at Bury
(15/08/2013 09:28)37554BY Wrote:  These buses from Rotheram are trickling in slowly with 30873 being seen over th pits at Bury

yes bet fixing it up these must be coming instead of those single decks B7s from Halifax
(15/08/2013 09:33)mic Wrote:  
(15/08/2013 09:28)37554BY Wrote:  These buses from Rotheram are trickling in slowly with 30873 being seen over th pits at Bury

yes bet fixing it up these must be coming instead of those single decks B7s from Halifax

That's what I think they ate diverted, although if truth I'd have had the Halifax ones anyway over this batch
Ye, would be good if the bendys are transferred down south with some nice new replacements.

Were B7RLE's from Halifax supposed to be transferred? Why did the deal fall through.
(15/08/2013 11:50)Polo Mint Wrote:  Ye, would be good if the bendys are transferred down south with some nice new replacements.

Were B7RLE's from Halifax supposed to be transferred? Why did the deal fall through.

No specific reason as to why the Halifax B7s were no shows, other than the first bus management changing its mind, as the Rotheram buses were not expected at all, it seems they are the replacements of what was due from Halifax

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)