Current time: 28/04/2024, 08:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
Been reported on another forum that First may be reallocating some of the new B7RLEs that were set for Leeds over the Pennines to Manchester for use on the Finglands services, should the takeover get clearance.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(08/08/2013 19:04)SF07 Wrote:  Been reported on another forum that First may be reallocating some of the new B7RLEs that were set for Leeds over the Pennines to Manchester for use on the Finglands services, should the takeover get clearance.

well thats funny as i read on a south yorkshire bus monthy thing i get that streetlights where have trouble with Hills of Sheffield and might be swapped with new ones from west Yorkshire
(08/08/2013 19:27)mic Wrote:  
(08/08/2013 19:04)SF07 Wrote:  Been reported on another forum that First may be reallocating some of the new B7RLEs that were set for Leeds over the Pennines to Manchester for use on the Finglands services, should the takeover get clearance.

well thats funny as i read on a south yorkshire bus monthy thing i get that streetlights where have trouble with Hills of Sheffield and might be swapped with new ones from west Yorkshire

BN yard still has some street lights parked up
Far two much conflicting information with all these forums conflicting the information on each others site

Reports that 37551 is in OM if true must be a loan, If Oldham are that short, then sort the pioneer fleet out now, so OM stop loaning all there buses to them leaving themselves short. It's not rocket science is it.
Of note though, there is due to be a mass reallocation at First Manchester coming along
(08/08/2013 19:42)37554BY Wrote:  Far two much conflicting information with all these forums conflicting the information on each others site

Reports that 37551 is in OM if true must be a loan, If Oldham are that short, then sort the pioneer fleet out now, so OM stop loaning all there buses to them leaving themselves short. It's not rocket science is it.

well said i am fed up of chasing these loans all the time i think the 07s B9s will end up at pioneer but it is a waiting game 37554BY will email you where i got the south yorkshire news from
37551 is at Bury a driver from Bury just confirmed it. It was working the 471s today, it usual haunt
(08/08/2013 20:11)mic Wrote:  
(08/08/2013 19:42)37554BY Wrote:  Far two much conflicting information with all these forums conflicting the information on each others site

well said i am fed up of chasing these loans all the time i think the 07s B9s will end up at pioneer but it is a waiting game 37554BY will email you where i got the south yorkshire news from

Thanks Michael
13 plate Enviro400? Thought they were 12 plate unless more have come?

B7's would suite Finglands route 19 and 99, but I think deckers would be needed for the Wilmslow Rd services.

Any hints on the re-locations?
Sorry for the misinformation regarding 37551, just that I saw it from my bedroom window going down Broadway and I'm pretty sure it was a 3755- one, its just with its new rear advert for Firsts tickets I couldn't get the last number properly

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)