Current time: 03/05/2024, 21:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Southport Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Southport Depot
Some weird allocations today we have two marshals on pr2,7652/2728/2141/2142 on 49,a 47 branded pulsar on pr1 as well as 2624 on 375/385
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
3044 was having attention from johnsons on lord st today and for some reason 7664 was opposite with hazzard lights on and a cone behind
4158 was driving around Southport out of service this afternoon.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
(03/08/2013 17:19)CX06 EBK Wrote:  4158 was driving around Southport out of service this afternoon.

Any idea what it was doing as i saw it go past where i was three times
7664 I parked there for a trial to test the traffic for the council they are either making a new bus lane on that side or more bus stops,can't understand why we have a bus going round out of service in circles for last two days ill found out tomorrow
Southport's last Volvo Olympian/Northern Counties Palatine II 3336 (R336 WVR) left yesterday for a new life with Peoplesbus.

Credit Peoplesbus Facebook page.
(03/08/2013 18:58)skemnational Wrote:  7664 I parked there for a trial to test the traffic for the council they are either making a new bus lane on that side or more bus stops,can't understand why we have a bus going round out of service in circles for last two days ill found out tomorrow

Did you find out why 4158 was just driving round
(06/08/2013 08:10)dave4jackie Wrote:  Did you find out why 4158 was just driving round

There are plans to move some of the bus stops on Lord st so the council want to see if it will affect traffic flow there. This also why buses have been parked there at various times and incorrectly reported as being brokendown. As previously stated.
(06/08/2013 08:10)dave4jackie Wrote:  
(03/08/2013 18:58)skemnational Wrote:  7664 I parked there for a trial to test the traffic for the council they are either making a new bus lane on that side or more bus stops,can't understand why we have a bus going round out of service in circles for last two days ill found out tomorrow

Did you find out why 4158 was just driving round

It was doing it Sunday as well whilst I was there for the MTT open top tours.....it is to do with redesign of some bus stops in the Lord St area, 3044 was parked up on Lord St for the same reason....probably to see how the proposed layout copes with traffic etc.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
I have heard a whisper (from two different sources) that Southport's Marshall Darts will start to be replaced from the end of September. Apparently, we are getting X---ANC SLF Pointer Darts which, when they reach withdrawal age, will in turn be replaced with brand new Pulsars.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)